24. Carl Sneep-D BUF
25. Ben Maxwell-C NJ
26. Ryan White-C CAL
27. Oscar Fiala-C DAL
28. Yuri Alexandrov-D OTT
29. Dennis Person-D DET
30. Cody Burki-C STL

X0ssbar

Anything can happen but just a heads up that MacLean stated on his show yesterday that the Czechs, Tlusty and Frolik will go in the bottom of the top 10.

He has mentioned in the past that one of: EJ, Kessel, Staal, Kessel, Brassard, Mueller, Backstrom, Toews will be a Blue Jacket.

He also stated he will not trade down in this draft.

Anyhow. Saw Tlusty a couple of times in some mocks and wanted to put that out there.

KH1

Top Shelf said:
Anything can happen but just a heads up that MacLean stated on his show yesterday that the Czechs, Tlusty and Frolik will go in the bottom of the top 10.

He has mentioned in the past that one of: EJ, Kessel, Staal, Kessel, Brassard, Mueller, Backstrom, Toews will be a Blue Jacket.

Anyhow. Saw Tlusty a couple of times in some mocks and wanted to put that out there.
Thanks for the info, that's interesting to know. It's possible that he's trying to set up a smokescreen but I doubt he needs one at the #6 pick.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
King Henry I said:
Thanks for the info, that's interesting to know. It's possible that he's trying to set up a smokescreen but I doubt he needs one at the #6 pick.

MacLean's not a real smokescreen type guy. He won't spell out his decisions, but he leaves enough breadcrumbs to follow his trail.
Also, given where the Jackets are picking, a smokescreen seems unnecessary. They're right on the back end of that first group of players, meaning they'll probably just grab whoever is left.

Croc

Mar 31, 2003
Australia
Visit site
GoBoltz56 said:
Tampa won't take a goalie.

why not :dunno: TB has a huge hole down between the pipes both now and in the future, give me 1 reason why they shouldnt be targetting the best goalie in the draft at 15 if hes still there?

Top Shelf said:

Thanks for the input 6-10 is a real guessing game, i put Tlusty at 6 mainly because i think hes going to be best outta the 2nd tier (Mueller, Okoposo etc) not because of anything i had read about Maclean, i would swap mueller and Tlusty around if thats the case.

Garp

Jul 5, 2004
Here
GoBoltz56 said:
Tampa won't take a goalie.
In fact I think they would be dumb not to take a goalie

BTW good Mock.
I would be happy if the habs take one of Summers Stewart or Wishart

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad