OT: The Off Topic Thread Part IV: Monkey Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Me too! Canada and.... the Rep. of Ireland.

Makes getting through European airports a breeze!

Canadian and British, so yeah, it certainly helps.

I still have my British passport lying around somewhere. If I ever decide to renew it, European airports will be a cakewalk.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Yes! I have a NEXUS card too. I love not having to stand in line anymore :laugh:

For less than $1 a month, how could you not get it!? I used to see the Nexus lines when my sister lived in Vancouver and we'd drive down to Seattle. I always assumed it was like a $200-300/year program until one of my coworkers I was traveling with told me it was $50/5 years. I signed up the next day we got back.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I love Nexus, use it every time I go to Buffalo.

I also wish I got citizenship in a remote island country, I think that'd be a pretty cool story to tell. :laugh:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Yeah, my gf and I were right there the first day they were accepting registrations for Nexus lol. We like to visit the US a lot so it's certainly beneficial.

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Canadian and British, so yeah, it certainly helps.

I still have my British passport lying around somewhere. If I ever decide to renew it, European airports will be a cakewalk.

Applying for my Bosnian citizenship is a bit of a pain in the ass, but it'll be worth while when I travel in Europe.

Should probably try and find a place to do an "Official" translation of my Alberta birth certificate to Bosnian so I can send it to the Bosnian embassy.

born in Lethbridge, lived in Calgary, Red Deer, Chilliwack and Abbotsford. Now back in Lethbridge

Why did you come back? Please don't tell me you missed the Top Hat.:sarcasm:

Last edited:
May 27, 2012
Earth
The must have removed the sidebar. I didn't like how it made everything squished.

This what someone posted in the lounge thread. That thing on the side.

bJbwcB3.png

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Regarding the new sidebar...

Ok so obviously you've all noticed our new addition to the website. This thread will be here to answer questions and report glitches on the sidebar.

To answer a few off the bat:

Can it be closed?: No it cannot be closed or hidden.

Y u do dis?: It's Crave's attempt to increase traffic to Hockey's Future (the writers' side). So don't blame me.

Will there be an update so we can turn it off, soon?: We don't know.

Any feedback can be posted in the support forum.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
HFBoards should just do a brand new design... It's been like this ever since I came to HF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->