OT: The Non-Paul Byron Off-Topic Thread XVII: Monabae Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
People are stupid.

So they found a mummy in Mongolia, it's about 1500 years old. Because it has some fabric footwear with 3 stripes people are convinced it is proof of time travel. :shakehead

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Man, I don't even know what to say. And people wonder why I stay the hell off social media.

ad_202613763.jpg

funny thing is I see 4 stripes, time travelling mummy got took by some knock offs :laugh:

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Don't know if anybody noticed I was gone, but I'm back from my hiatus!

Man its been a crappy winter for me. Things got worse in January and February. I don't think I left my bed for a month, besides to go to the bathroom. And that's not an exaggeration. What was easily the worst thing that happened this winter, happened to my very good friend. In late March, he was diagnosed with a lower stage 2 malignant brain tumor in I believe the motor part of the brain. They're still determining the best way to treat it, but it looks like he'll need radiation and possibly chemo and/or surgery. The thing with surgery, it's in a tough spot to reach, and since it's in the motor region, if they take out too much it could be pretty bad, to say the least. He's my age, and turns 17 over the summer.

Really the only things that gets my hopes up at all is that today is the opening of Striped Bass season, and my road test is scheduled for May 2nd and could get my license may 17th (NY and a few north east states require you to be at least 17 to get a license, 18 if you don't take drivers ed).

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hey Tone, nice to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time. I hope things are turning around for you. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend man, I hope he battles hard and makes a full recovery.

It's good that you have your fishing, keep doing positive things and activities that make you happy. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever wanna chat. I'd be down to chat on Whatsapp if you ever need to vent to someone. Stay up man, life always turns around and all these obstacles you're going through are just making you stronger.

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
Hey Tone, nice to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time. I hope things are turning around for you. I'm really sorry to hear about your friend man, I hope he battles hard and makes a full recovery.

It's good that you have your fishing, keep doing positive things and activities that make you happy. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever wanna chat. I'd be down to chat on Whatsapp if you ever need to vent to someone. Stay up man, life always turns around and all these obstacles you're going through are just making you stronger.

Thanks. You better be careful what you say, I might just take you up on that offer lol.

Also, anybody ever been to PEI? I'm trying to plan a trip in August to go to PEI to try to catch some of those giant Bluefin Tuna, hoping for a 1,000 lb+ fish. Most of my family doesn't like fishing though, so I have to come up with a sales pitch. So far I got its only around a 15 hour drive from where I live, compared to a 22-25 hour drive to Florida, depending on where in florida. Any thing else I should include? What are some other things to do?

bWo*

Don't think I've posted in here in a long ass time, how everybody doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->