The NHLPA has Removed Player Profiles Except for those With New Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabbyDugan

Jun 8, 2004
Maybe the people who look after the website are just transferring data or something, but why would the NHLPA delete the profiles of all their members, except for the players who signed new contracts during the off season?

(At least, I think this is the common thread for the players who still have their profiles at NHLPA.com. I only checked a couple of teams, the Oilers and the Flames. The Oilers have eight players with profiles still on the site, and the eight remaining profiles are for players who signed new deals over the summer - Bergeron, Conklin, Semenov, Jason Smith, Isbister, Todd Harvey. Dvorak, and Brewer).

I'm not reading anything sinister into this - just wondering if anyone has some idea why they did this?

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
I first noticed it several days ago. No idea why they did it, but it is certainly damn annoying.

I think you're right about who's left though, the only player who wasn't re-signed this summer on the Bolts' list was Prospal, who was a new acquisition.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
The Sharks re-signed *all* their RFAs in the off season. Just checked the list, only about 8 of 23 are listed. Even some of the "kids" reassigned to the AHL are listed. The couple of players on the IR aren't listed. :dunno:

GabbyDugan

Jun 8, 2004
It looks like all the player profiles have been restored to the NHLPA site. Some of the players assigned to the AHL (Alex Auld, For example) show up on the NHLPA site, while others (Bouwmeister, Spezza) do not...

....I'll stop scratching my head over this one now...must have just been something like routine site maintenance going on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad