The Next One is not Ovechkin or Crosby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
I have seen a young man play hockey today that will break all of Gretzky's records. His name is Austin Lemieux. He is already a playground legend in Pittsburgh and his legend grows with each recess. Even Gretzky agrees..."I have not seen a Lemieux this good since Lemieux". Give him a couple more years and Hfboarders will be dedicating a thread to him on their Prospects Board. It has also been reported that Craig Patrick is working out a deal with NYR general manager Glen Sather to trade Ryan Malone, Fleury, Noah Welch, Brooks Orpik, and Ryan Whitney to the Rangers before the 2015 season begins in order to assure themselves of the best chance to draft this kid. I can't wait!!! :yo:

clefty

Retrovertigo
Dec 24, 2003
Visit site
fonzyg said:
I have seen a young man play hockey today that will break all of Gretzky's records. His name is Austin Lemieux. He is already a playground legend in Pittsburgh and his legend grows with each recess. Even Gretzky agrees..."I have not seen a Lemieux this good since Lemieux". Give him a couple more years and Hfboarders will be dedicating a thread to him on their Prospects Board. It has also been reported that Craig Patrick is working out a deal with NYR general manager Glen Sather to trade Ryan Malone, Fleury, Noah Welch, Brooks Orpik, and Ryan Whitney to the Rangers before the 2015 season begins in order to assure themselves of the best chance to draft this kid. I can't wait!!! :yo:

:lol:

L3DZ3P

Aug 18, 2003
Trois-Rivières,Qc
fonzyg said:
Euh ok .

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I'll be shocked if Austin isn't a stud in the league, he has the bloodline and is almost constantly with his daddy, he plays hockey alot too and has a hell of a teacher.

Don't know anything about Gretzky's kids but Austin Lemieux should have a nice career set aside for him...in about 12 years...

Schlep Rock

Feb 28, 2002
USA
Lemieux's kid will have a career somewhere especially if his dad stays owner of the Penguins.

Bloodlines are big in the NHL and you don't get much better than Lemieux.

StanleyCH25

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
fonzyg said:

I know this is kind of tacky but shouldn't he be called The Better One? :D

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Douggy said:
Seriously: Are Gretzky and Lemieux's kids any good?
Austin's the best '96 born around. he's 4'4" now but is expected to fill out to 6'2" by the time he's drafted.

AEKaki

fonzyg said:

:joker:
ok

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
One huge thing going for Austin though is that Lemieux finally got a son with him, he loves his daughters but you could tell he really wanted a son.

If I'm not mistaken he has four daughters as well as Austin.

Orv

Jan 7, 2004
Calgary, Ab/Eston,SK
clefty said:
I think I remember hearing Gretzky took his sons out of hockey because of too much attention and pressure.

I heard that too but I think they took a couple of years off but then begged Wayne to let them play again.

Sixty Six

Feb 28, 2003
Pittsburgh, PA
Visit site
i was talking to a kid today at neville island a place where mario trains, and apparently he played roller hockey with austin (he warmed up with them before a game) and he said he was sick, catching passes and firing passes. This kid was 20 and said he was keeping up with them. I don't know how reliable he is, but he did say this.

stardog

Been on HF so long my Myspace link is part of my p
Oct 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Douggy said:
Seriously: Are Gretzky and Lemieux's kids any good?

I actually have seen him play a few times. I went to watch a friends little brother ( CJ MURRAY) and I saw Austin. I didnt pay much attention to him though as I was watching CJ (who is going to be one of the better Pittsburgh players in a few years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad