The Newest, Most Official Sidney Crosby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Crosbyfan said:
It's not over . They better concentrate and not look forward to Chicoutimi yet. :teach:
If chicoutimi wins can I call you "the prophet".

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
pei fan said:
If chicoutimi wins can I call you "the prophet".

Yeah maybe the "Dumb Prophet" because I think Chicoutimi would end up playing Gatineau. Rimouski could meet Chicoutimi in the Finals if Rimouski gets by Moncton/PEI winner and Chicoutimi gets by Gatineau. If that unlikely event happens calling me "The Prophet" would be well deserved even though I stumbled on it accidentally. :joker:

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Crosbyfan said:
Yeah maybe the "Dumb Prophet" because I think Chicoutimi would end up playing Gatineau. Rimouski could meet Chicoutimi in the Finals if Rimouski gets by Moncton/PEI winner and Chicoutimi gets by Gatineau. If that unlikely event happens calling me "The Prophet" would be well deserved even though I stumbled on it accidentally. :joker:
Chicoutimi wins series 4 games to 1.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Crosbyfan said:
Rimouski vs Moncton. (unless PEI can win the next three games)
I hope PEI can pull it off ,I have tickets for all the playoffs.If not I think I'll make
a little roadtrip to Moncton.PEI's chances aren't very good .Maybe you could make
a wild prediction that would be a good luck charm for them.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
pei fan said:
I hope PEI can pull it off ,I have tickets for all the playoffs.If not I think I'll make
a little roadtrip to Moncton.PEI's chances aren't very good .Maybe you could make
a wild prediction that would be a good luck charm for them.

What the heck. PEI in 7. 2 of the next 3 in OT. :)

Now, on the off chance I'm wrong how do you think Rimouski stacks up against Moncton?

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Crosbyfan said:
What the heck. PEI in 7. 2 of the next 3 in OT. :)

Now, on the off chance I'm wrong how do you think Rimouski stacks up against Moncton?
They split there games in the regular season with each team winning one of
their games in overtime.Moncton has big players especially on defence.Their
captain is 6'5" 233lbs.There are 13 guys 6'1" or taller.They have a good goalie
in Corey Crawford and he's playing well now.In other words they have a team
ideally suited for playoff hockey but now with your prediction I am looking
forward to seeing Rimouski in Ch'town.Seriously though Rimouski will have their
hands full with Moncton but then again I didn't expect them to beat Shawinagin
in four straight.It's just wishful thinking at this stage but I'd love to see Sidney
make it to the Memorial Cup

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Moncton goes through/Dumb prophet strikes out (it was looking good for a while though!)

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Crosbyfan said:
Moncton goes through/Dumb prophet strikes out (it was looking good for a while though!)
When it went into overtime I remembered your prediction.It was a great game
to watch I just didn't like the outcome.I guess I'll go to Moncton to see Rimouski.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
In Game 1 versus Moncton, Crosby opened the scoring early in the first but Moncton rallied with 3 goals in the third to come out wiht a 4-1 win.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Don_Cherry said:
In Game 1 versus Moncton, Crosby opened the scoring early in the first but Moncton rallied with 3 goals in the third to come out wiht a 4-1 win.
Did anybody see the game.What we're the key factor's ? Did Rimouski look stale?
Those Moncton guys are big aren't they?

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
pei fan said:
Did anybody see the game.What we're the key factor's ? Did Rimouski look stale?
Those Moncton guys are big aren't they?

Ryan Salvis Left in a ambulance in mid 3rd... the wildcats gets inspired and scored 3

P.S. Nics wins tonight!!! 2-1

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
The Ovechkin Thread is doing much better than the Crosby Thread. The Ovechkin Thread has 9 pages as opposed to 3 for Crosby, even though the Ovechkin Thread was started later. Just wanted to let you know. Goodbye.

Sweeney

Nov 29, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Foppa_Rules said:
The Ovechkin Thread is doing much better than the Crosby Thread. The Ovechkin Thread has 9 pages as opposed to 3 for Crosby, even thoughthe Ovechkin Thread was started later. Just wanted to ley you know. Goodbye.

Sidney Fans Dont Talk For Nothing

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Foppa_Rules said:
The Ovechkin Thread is doing much better than the Crosby Thread. The Ovechkin Thread has 9 pages as opposed to 3 for Crosby, even though the Ovechkin Thread was started later. Just wanted to let you know. Goodbye.
This is about the third or fourth Crosby thread.The others got too long.Sorry
Crosby wins again.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Ovechkin uses an Easton. It's either the Synthesis or the Synergy. And I meant THIS Crosby thread is moving along slower than the Ovechkin Thread. That Ovechkin thread was started after THIS Crosby thread was started, so sorry, Ovechkin wins that one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->