The New Order Draft Contraction and Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
sorry guys, i have been trying to keep track of this the best i can but i sometimes let one slip. A.Cogliano was already selected. sorry ottawa you have to select again

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Edmonton Selects:

C-Jiri Hudler-Although small, he has an incredible sense of hockey and skill pakage.
D-Mike Egener-Similar to an Adam Foote player

Vanek Crosby Balej
Vermette Pouliot Nilsson
Bernier Hudler Salmonsson
Miettinen Locke xxxx

Tytuin Lynch
Babchuck Greene
Daley Egener

Toivonen
Delauriers

Bruinsyear

Dec 2, 2003
Mass
Hey guys I have a favor to ask since we are nearing the end of the draft.

When you make your last pick could you put together your starting line up with both first and last name in your post. I am going to take all the 10 teams and go to my board (Bruins) and set up a poll to see who did the best job drafting. I will leave GM names out of the draft and then I will post the results back here in the coming days.

I would encourage everyone to do the same. Its always good to get some feedback IMO.

Thanks guys, great job drafting the teams look strong.

fischer8

Jul 9, 2004
Since we moved to 4 hour time limits, I'm going to assume I'm up...so the Red Wings choose with their second to last pick...defenseman Grant Lewis to complete their defense.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
Bruinsyear said:
Hey guys I have a favor to ask since we are nearing the end of the draft.

When you make your last pick could you put together your starting line up with both first and last name in your post. I am going to take all the 10 teams and go to my board (Bruins) and set up a poll to see who did the best job drafting. I will leave GM names out of the draft and then I will post the results back here in the coming days.

I would encourage everyone to do the same. Its always good to get some feedback IMO.

Thanks guys, great job drafting the teams look strong.
there is a contraction/prospect roster thread i started a little ways down page 1 that all teams should fill out

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
after everyone is finished drafting i would like to give everyone the chance to exchange 2 prospects off their lists for 2 that are still avalible if they wish to do so. it will start at vancouver and go to edmonton(reverse draft order).
also if anyone would like to do any trades they might as well start now, just let me know about them.

ORBluesFan

Jul 31, 2003
Portland, OR
St. Louis is pleased to select left wing Sean Bergenheim to complete their forward set.

BTW it appears that Vancouver has 7 defensemen at this point.

Corvus Corax

Prospectin
Apr 22, 2005
Northern BC
havent seen vancouver around so i changed the extra dman to
timofei shishkanov
and select for the final two forwards
jussi jokinen &
valteri fillipula(sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad