The New Millenium Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a prospect/player mock. Here are the ground rules.

Players drafted in 2000, 2001 ,2002 ,2003 , or 2004 are eligible, and no one else. European overagers are not eligible.

The draft order will be determined by a computerized random number generator and the team that picks first in the 1st Round will pick last in the 2nd and vice versa on through the draft.

GMs must be committed and on the ball. GMs must PM the following GM in order to speed up the picks. You have 24 hours to pick. If you do not pick within 24 hours, the following GMs have the right to pick over you. Slow GMs ruin drafts and I won't have it.

Players will be picked according to position. If you want to place a player in an unusual position, you must justify it with an article/guide that places him there with some regularity. I will be the sole judge of validity.
The standard 4 line roster model will be used.
4 Centres
4 Right Wings
4 Left Wings
6 Defensemen
2 Goalies

If I sound harsh, it's only because I want this draft to run smooth and quick. It's more fun for everyone that way. I will try to update the taken players list as often as possible.

I was hoping for 10-12 teams. Sign up and claim your team.

GMs
1. Brooklyn Canuck - Vancouver Canucks
2. ORBluesFan - St. Louis Blues
3. TomasPlekanec - Quebec Nordiques
4. Cayouche5 - Montreal Quebecers
5. Mack - Prince George Lumberjacks
6. Wolfen - Seattle Thunderbirds
7. Pensaholic - Chomedy Stoners
8. Ofhdhdy - Saskatoon Blades
9. Ry-Dogg - Sarnia Sting
10. Kyngbryn - Los Angeles Kings.

Last edited:

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Define overagers? If the guy is drafted he should be eligible regardless of age.

I'll join if you're having trouble getting people to join. Since we're just about done with another young gun draft, I'm not too eager to get into another right away.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
I'll join but I'm going out of town this weekend. If you guys are nice enough to wait for me to get back so I can make my first pick, I'll participate. If you guys want this to move along, I'll pass.

My team name: Comstock Cougars

Zetterberg4Captain*

Hey BrooklynCanuck are you going to start a draft thread now?

TWS

Jul 8, 2002
Visit site
Sorry guys...I`ve been on aa airplane for about half a day. I believe I`m supposed to draft right now...So the Los Angeles Kings are proud to select Kari Lehtonen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad