OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Yeah also all that soy **** is fattening, and I'm pretty sure your biology is off somewhere. The actual hipsters can't afford vegan-this and gluten-whatnot. That **** is pricey. The fauxhemians are all over that though.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Atlantic City bump. I'm mildly intoxicated. Got at least six hours to go I believe... Could get weird. Send help if not back by Monday.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Buzzing heavy tonight. Went to my friend's nightclub with this chick I'm into, he got me in for free and also plied us with alcohol. What an outstanding friend. Went well with the chick too, she's definitely into me.

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Atlantic City bump. I'm mildly intoxicated. Got at least six hours to go I believe... Could get weird. Send help if not back by Monday.

Too lazy to send help. May consider sending more booze money if there's a guarantee of more shenanigans (and stories to go with it)

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
Damn ****ing Wasen (the small brother of the oktoberfest). I am not sure how i will make it true another one and a half weeks of this madness. :headache:

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I found myself talking one on one with a space cadet of a girl. And when I say space cadet, I mean a complete space cadet. I like girls who are a little different from normal, but this girl was entirely too crazy and not intelligent enough to make up for it.

I knew she wanted me but there was no way I was going to stick around with her, so I just left. Might be the first time I've been single and passed up guaranteed sex.

This same girl came to trivia tonight, and I'm pleased to say that my drunk self judged her entirely correctly when I met her at that party. She is totally loony. Hot, and dropping hints that she wanted me, but way too crazy for me to want her.

I've never run into this before. I don't know what to do. I have no idea how to get her to stay away from me, but if this is going to become a pattern where she keeps trying to get me to sleep with her, I'm going to have to make sure I'm shut of her somehow.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Very. But dumb as a rock and crazy to boot. I don't care how hot she is, I'm staying away from that.

Remember guys, never stick your **** in crazy.

Nice showing of standards, and self control though.

If it were me I'd be into her if she were dumb, but crazy don't sound good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->