free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
is the liquor store still open?????

9:40pm on a sunday in jersey? please respond before i get the shakes....... lol

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Just had my local breweries new imperial stout. It’s a good one, also i don’t remember what’s it Taste like exactly but i did like it

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
never been a vodka drinker - mostly because bourbon exists, but also because vodka is either water or rubbing alcohol to my palette but tried Tito's upon the advice of a well versed Polish person about vodkas and damn - it actually tastes good. Shots can be sipped and have a nice flavor profile? I'll be damned.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
never been a vodka drinker - mostly because bourbon exists, but also because vodka is either water or rubbing alcohol to my palette but tried Tito's upon the advice of a well versed Polish person about vodkas and damn - it actually tastes good. Shots can be sipped and have a nice flavor profile? I'll be damned.

I am a big fan of vodka. It gets a bad wrap a lot of the time, especially when most only drink crap vodka. Also it really goes well with any drink almost.

DWillx23

Jan 16, 2015
New Jersey
I've been a reader for a while and rarely post, but I just wanted to say that I think you guys are super funny and all the Devils threads are pretty enjoyable to read (except when we go on a few game skid, of course :( or Cory v. Kinkaid arguments). Thanks for the awesome content day-in, day-out. In regards to this specific thread, I'll be turning 21 the day after our last game of the season, which I'll be heading down to D.C. for. I'll be ready to join the Devils Drinking Team just in time for the (fingers crossed) playoffs! Lets Go Devils!

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
i love alcohol

makes you forget about being sad

and then reminds you about being sad to make you more sad

:) :)

damn, this was super sad of me wow lol

I've found my new favourite beer, 86 out of Holland. $3 a tall boy but it's 8.6% and tastes great

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Man I drank too much. At least it was with someone cute lol

giphy.gif

Reactions: Darkauron

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
Drunks last night. There were margaritas and personal Yuengling pitchers involved. Now about to cure hangoover by getting drunks again. Thanks, gorgeous spring weather, Liverpool, and Devils.

Last edited:

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I've invented something tasty.

1 part Vodka
3 parts limeade
2 parts hard cider
1/2 part Elder flower liquor
Dash of bitters

Let's call it a Lovejoy - aka Playoff Donkey - aka ass

It's got a quasi-Moscow Mule flavor but slightly more tart and earthy

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Ginger ale and rum don't go good together really. Didn't have anything else to drink it with so meh. At least it got me drunk.

Got a headache now tho to blarg

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Just woke up very confused as to how I got to my bed. This is what happens when I start drinking at 1pm lol

For a second it was like that Rick and Morty clip. "Oh my God how did I get here??"

JRZ DVLS

Try Brubag*****
Feb 21, 2007
NC,ILL,NorNJ,Roch
www.brubag.com
Been a while since ive posted. Was scrolling through my old posts on this in regards to Bourbon... in two years or so, I have definitely grown some...
I will add to my likes list.....

I know a lot of people love Makers... Not this guy.. I do however like Makers 46... much better flavor in my opinion.. My staples have changed from the cheap benchmark and old Barton to always having Larceny in the house... Besides always having Woodford, I have added Jeffersons reserve, and Four roses to the list of always stocked.

Tried a fairly new one that I can see creeping in price very soon like Larceny had in the past (first bought larceny at $19 and now is 25-29 depending on sales ---NC liquor taxes are very high... ) Redemption- its lower in proof and much sweeter than most, but very good... and still @ $25
Sadly killed my bottle of Eagle Rare too quickly since it was smooth and tasty.. haven't gotten into the bottle of blantans in the closet yet, but that will come... Had it a handful of times, just not my own bottle to really evaluate.
Had my brother bring down the big dog 1.75l of Willet a few months back after I finished the small one...

I know I am forgetting a lot more, usually have 8-10 bottles in the cabinet... Buy one I know I like and usually grab a new one everytime I hit the liquor store. This should get some discussion going. any new ones for me to try? I have had a ton, but always willing to hear more...

Looking for a new summer lake drink for the year... Usually other than beer.. Last year was trying new spiked seltzers, but I just cut out the cost and switched to just vodka clubs... Was cheaper...

was on the sweet tea vodka/lemonade one year..... so looking for an easy quick summer pool or lake drink to try.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->