GDT: Charlotte Hornets and other NBA talk

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Nothing better than watching the Celtics get destroyed.

The NHL and NBA playoffs are usually opposite in that in the NBA the best series is usually the Finals while the first round is often the best in the NHL

Reactions: Identity404

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Spurs fans and Popovich complaining about Zaza playing dirty is hilarious. I guess they forgot about those years Bruce Bowen and his antics, and Robert Horry and his body checking Steve Nash, were wearing San Antonio uniforms.

I hope they get swept.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The East will probably continue to be nothing more than LeBrons playground for at least next year.

If Blake Griffin joins OKC this summer and Westbrook learns to pass him the ball, I could see the Thunder being contenders again.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
The NBA needed a hard cap, like yesterday. The whole max contract, mid-level exception, trade exception, luxury tax etc. ******** needs to stop. I have no clue why people are so excited about Cleveland-Golden State again. 28 teams go into the season with zero hope of achieving anything. Look at Boston, they had a good-to-great season, and their reward was to get absolutely curbstomped in the ECF by the Cavs (don't get me wrong, I loved every second of it, but still). Seriously, what's the point of having 30 teams if you allow 2 teams to hoard 7 of the top ~25 players in the league?

Reactions: Identity404

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad