OT: The Movie & TV Thread

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I recently started watching the James Bond movies in order of release. Those early ones are really cheesy by today standards, but still pretty enjoyable.

This is my favourite thing to do when I'm home sick. Can lay there with my eyes closed and still know what's going on.

Even easier now that they're all on Crave, but I have to remember the order.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Banshee is not on Crave that I can find. Probably because it is Cinemax (even though that is owned by HBO)

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Have anyone of you seen the show Atlanta with Donald Glover? I heard it's worth checking out and came here to see the reviews on it

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Signed up for Netflix just so I could watch that this morning.

First song just moments into the show: So Fresh, So Clean by OutKast. If that's not a sign this show will be amazing, I dunno what is.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Whoa... that... actually looks more interesting than I thought it'd be after I heard about them making a Tupac movie. They even worked in a lot of icon images of him into this.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Whoa... that... actually looks more interesting than I thought it'd be after I heard about them making a Tupac movie. They even worked in a lot of icon images of him into this.
I've been following the movie's facebook page and they've had an interesting advertising campaign going. For a while they were focusing on each of his tattoos and explaining the meaning of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->