The most surprising statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Claypool said:
The amount of games Lidstrom has missed. I mean the guy is always in the top of the league in mins played and he's never injured.

Even more surprising:

Nicklas Lidstrom has only been penalized ONCE for roughing in his entire career.

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
As a tribute to retiring future HHOF defenceman Scotty Stevens: one of the most feared open-ice hitters in NHL history had only three elbowing penalties in his entire CAREER through the 2000 season. (Source: 2001 THN Yearbook).

I'm not a big fan of statistics - they say that liars figure and figures lie - but that says it all right there about how good of a hitter Stevens was.

benji

Took too much, man.
Dec 8, 2002
Too much.
yo
I know it's not an unkown record or anything, but Tim Kerr's 34 powerplay goals is just insane. That year, he scored 58.

DownFromNJ

Mar 7, 2004
As a tribute to retiring future HHOF defenceman Scotty Stevens: one of the most feared open-ice hitters in NHL history had only three elbowing penalties in his entire CAREER through the 2000 season. (Source: 2001 THN Yearbook).

Another great tidbit. Scott Stevens holds the New Jersey Devils organization record for most assists in a season with 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->