The Magic Number Thread: Lightning clinch Divisional Playoff Spot

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Pretty good considering the next two teams we are playing are the Toilet Seats and Melnyk's Bargain Basement.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Sidenote: We're 5 wins away from tying the franchise record for points (108) in a season - set in 2014-15 (when we lost in the SCF).

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
And Update...

vinny.jpg

Points away.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
What is the chance of "win and we are in" tonight? Considering it's a divisional opponent, another game off the schedule as well as a week gone by from 104 being declared the magic number I have to figure it's gotta be very close to a clinching situation tonight simply just due to the amount of time gone by and points banked in the season thus far?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
What is the chance of "win and we are in" tonight? Considering it's a divisional opponent, another game off the schedule as well as a week gone by from 104 being declared the magic number I have to figure it's gotta be very close to a clinching situation tonight simply just due to the amount of time gone by and points banked in the season thus far?
If we win, there's a pretty good chance we're in. One of the BJs, Flyers, or Devils have to lose. Sens play the BJs (and they played last night to boot), so probably not the best bet.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If we win, there's a pretty good chance we're in. One of the BJs, Flyers, or Devils have to lose. Sens play the BJs (and they played last night to boot), so probably not the best bet.

Then there ya go. I figured there might be some sort of stipulation with it but not the end of the world. Let's hope for a win anyway cuz wins are nice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->