OT: The Lounge Part XLIII - The Road To WrestleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
He doesn't strike me as a person who watches anything.
tenor.gif

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
it's really good tho
I've seen a few matches (mainly the Okada vs Omega ones and Omega vs Jericho) and... it doesn't do it for me. They're definitely athletic, but I don't really enjoy it very much. Too spotty.

I definitely see the appeal, but not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I agree that the promo work isn't the focus in NJPW and it's lacking

but i'll take no promo over any current WWE promo

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Hum... The Miz and Paul Heyman ?!

Paul Heyman fait la même promo chaque show depuis 3 ans, i'm good

also you're using 2 examples, instead let's talk about those atrocious selfie promos
or Ronda Rousey
or Nia Jax
or Braun
or anyone else

WWE is un-f***ing-watchable. J'ai essayé encore pour get back into it avant WM et je veux me tuer après 30min. Prendre un break et revenir amplifie à quel point c'est mauvais par 1000

The shows are bad and too long
the matches are boring and bad
the promos are (mostly) atrocious
the f***ing clip art on smackdown lol

tumblr_p3eiw6xoVR1s8dwjeo1_400.gif

HAHAHAHAHA

i'm done until Vince dies, i'll watch WM and the rumble and that's about it

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
if you think Bray is a good promo idk what to tell you

Paige is also trash
Becky is also trash
Alexa is hit or miss

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Bray is talented, but he's been booked so horribly and gives the same promo every few weeks. That's not really on him, though. When given something good to work with, he's excellent.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Bray is talented, but he's been booked so horribly and gives the same promo every few weeks. That's not really on him, though. When given something good to work with, he's excellent.
Same with all the others I've named.

Becky Lynch is hilarious. It sucks they don't let her do promos more often. But she's amazing.

Paige can deliver. Since her return it's on booking for the lame texts and unfortunately her injury since she can't wrestle and therefore have more promos than just team leader promos. :(

Alexa always deliver with what she's given.

Bray is extremely talented. He's an excellent story teller and his voice tone is perfect for his role.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Same with all the others I've named.

Becky Lynch is hilarious. It sucks they don't let her do promos more often. But she's amazing.

Paige can deliver. Since her return it's on booking for the lame texts and unfortunately her injury since she can't wrestle and therefore have more promos than just team leader promos. :(

Alexa always deliver with what she's given.

Bray is extremely talented. He's an excellent story teller and his voice tone is perfect for his role.
I agree with all of the people you mentioned, other than Joe.

Ever since he's come to WWE, I kept hearing about how great he is. He's an above average wrestler, but I find him to be pretty bad on the mic. AJ Styles is bad on the mic too, but at least he's one of, if not the best wrestler in WWE.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I agree with all of the people you mentioned, other than Joe.

Ever since he's come to WWE, I kept hearing about how great he is. He's an above average wrestler, but I find him to be pretty bad on the mic. AJ Styles is bad on the mic too, but at least he's one of, if not the best wrestler in WWE.
The thing with Joe is that he's incredibly articulate and fluid when he talks. He's good with intonations too. He sounds like a final boss in a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->