The Logo/Uniform Design Thread.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Here's a new concept that includes the actual logo/colors. I wouldn't be mad with these.

http://www.icethetics.co/concepts/2017/1/23/beautiful-vegas

Shoulder patches are a little wonky, but I'm guessing that's just due to the angle being a little low, I expect they'd wind up where they're supposed to be if these became real.

These look nice. I'm afraid what they actually go with will not look as good as this.

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
For those of you that wanted a Golden Home jersey, that third jersey is pretty nice. Not sure how it would play out in real life though.

JaySchreyer-VEG.png

The patterning on these is great but the color looks more like black than steel grey. We've got enough black in the league, would love an updated version.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Here's a new concept that includes the actual logo/colors. I wouldn't be mad with these.

http://www.icethetics.co/concepts/2017/1/23/beautiful-vegas

Shoulder patches are a little wonky, but I'm guessing that's just due to the angle being a little low, I expect they'd wind up where they're supposed to be if these became real.

The shoulder patches would look really nice if they were to shrink them just a bit and move them up so they are atop the end of the shoulder. The bigger problem is the color across the upper chest needs to spill over the shoulder vice stopping before it.

Primakov!

Dec 9, 2003
Yesteryear
For those of you that wanted a Golden Home jersey, that third jersey is pretty nice. Not sure how it would play out in real life though.

Personally, I am not a huge fan of the Home and Road uniforms as they kind of resemble the color scheme for the post-Eggplant Purple uniforms that Anaheim was wearing during their Stanley Cup run.

And like kurt and Mr Jonas mentioned, I was expecting more of the gold in the Home jersey design since there's more black than the color that is supposed to be a part of their team name currently.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Has there been any indication of when the new uniforms will be unveiled? Are they waiting until expansion draft week?

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
I like those colors, it looks like blue-ish gray as a main, with black, gold and red as secondaries. Reminds me of the great looking 90's Senators jerseys before they ruined them by having random armpit colors.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
If they do the texture thing on the yokes like they did with the Team Europe away uniforms I think we could wind up with a really good set.

It might make the replicas a little weird though.

Hockeyisl1fe

Dec 8, 2016
Your color scheme is just very bland, no offense. The golden helmet looks rusty rather than gold.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Something I made up if the hat design is indeed a clue to the jersey striping as it appears to be, using the popular jersey trends.

vgk4_zpsmmw5xy0r.png

Looks good.

If I had to guess, I'd say they're going to be very inspired by the Team Europe WCH uniforms, especially with the use of texture on the jersey itself and the "texture" look on the leaked hat.

On the Europe WCH away uniforms, Adidas used a texture on the shoulder yoke.
img-1862510-f.jpg

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was similar on the Knights' uniforms. The Gray texture on the yoke with a black main jersey color or perhaps the reverse (gray textured main body with a black yoke.)

I was hoping they weren't going to do something crazy like Team Europe's home jerseys or the different color sleeves, the hat makes me feel more confident that the design won't be full on Team Europe or Thrashers-style crazy.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Looks good.

If I had to guess, I'd say they're going to be very inspired by the Team Europe WCH uniforms, especially with the use of texture on the jersey itself and the "texture" look on the leaked hat.

On the Europe WCH away uniforms, Adidas used a texture on the shoulder yoke.
img-1862510-f.jpg

is that a special texture just on that jersey? I just thought it was a different style mesh. I thought I had seen it on other World Cup Jerseys

Here's a huge image of Canada's jersey
http://www.icejerseys.com/images/pr...ey-Premier-Replica-White-Jersey-N39744_XL.jpg

Last edited:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Good find. It looks like it was on Canada's jersey as well, which means it was probably on all the WCH jerseys.

I predict we'll see a lot of that on the Knights jerseys, which is what I was hoping for since the WCH jersey sets were announced. The extra texture doesn't add much to the actual look, but it does make it look a lot more "put together," IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->