The Logan Couture question...

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I see that the ISS has him ranked the #1 centre for the draft (#6 overall in their February rankings)---But has he not had a terrible January (and February so far) compared to his great December after that time off at the start of the season out with mono and the rogh start till december in getting bavk to playing shape? IS this Jan-Feb swoon a "leftover" from the earlier mono that just finally caught up to him again? --I just do not think he's played very well the past 6 weeks....if the ISS is giving him the benefit of the doubt due to the mono that is one thing --or perhaps they still think he will blossom better as a pro --but I just don't see how they can put him ahead of Turris and Gagner who have played so very well compared to couture in this last 6 weeks...

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
I see that the ISS has him ranked the #1 centre for the draft (#6 overall in their February rankings)---But has he not had a terrible January (and February so far) compared to his great December after that time off at the start of the season out with mono and the rogh start till december in getting bavk to playing shape? IS this Jan-Feb swoon a "leftover" from the earlier mono that just finally caught up to him again? --I just do not think he's played very well the past 6 weeks....if the ISS is giving him the benefit of the doubt due to the mono that is one thing --or perhaps they still think he will blossom better as a pro --but I just don't see how they can put him ahead of Turris and Gagner who have played so very well compared to couture in this last 6 weeks...

I agree. I would put Couture around 10th in my books.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad