GDT: The List of MadDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
I don’t know if anyone saw what Marchand did, but the guy laying on the ground for that long didn’t just end up there. Someone should’ve stepped up and at least took Marchand to town, where the hell is the spine of this team.

Reactions: OmNomNom

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
I'm actually surprised they gave him 5 games (I think he deserves more but it's a start). The back angle made it look really intentional but the other two angles could create some doubt and with the all star game and such coming forward I didn't think they would. But at least it shows that stuff cannot slide.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
I'm actually surprised they gave him 5 games (I think he deserves more but it's a start). The back angle made it look really intentional but the other two angles could create some doubt and with the all star game and such coming forward I didn't think they would. But at least it shows that stuff cannot slide.

5 was all he could get I believe

Reactions: Darkauron

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL and they let him go to the all star game.

What a joke. Who said the league makes up the rules as they go? Sure sounds like it.

And yet if he opted out of the all star game, he wouldn't be able to play the first game back after the break.

I suppose we should be fine with him going to the all star game, as that probably would have counted as one of the 5 games if they hadn't allowed him to go, and I'd much rather him miss 5 regular season games than 4 regular season games and one game that doesn't matter or mean shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad