GDT: The Let's Try To Stay Awake Again Edition - Penguins @ The LA Kings - 22:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Now, you may all regret letting me do this GDT. I need to indulge in one of my favourite hobbies before getting down to the business of creating the thread. That hobby is, at every chance I get, drooling over Drew Doughty. Now, I can see a few of you rolling your eyes and thinking "oh here she goes" and you will be correct with that line of thought, I am going to go!!!!! I shall present Exhibits A, B, C and D below as evidence for my drooling.

Look at this hair, gorgeous

1cpsoNd.jpg
vavV0Kw.jpg

And this smile makes my heart melt

d480xMJ.jpg
egc9Rvt.jpg

I rest my case as to why he is a dreamboat :heart:

Ok, hockey time :)

The Pens are coming off a 5-3 loss to the Ducks last night, their first in 5 games whilst the Kings lost their last game 4-1 against the Sharks on Monday and are on a 4 game skid. The Kings will take some comfort from the fact that they have won the last four straight meetings against the Pens even though it has taken OT or a shootout in the previous three.

Line rushes in Warm-up

Simon-Crosby-Sheary
Hagelin-Malkin-Hornqvist
Guentzel-Sheahan-Kessel
Kuhnhackl-Dea-Reaves

Dumoulin-Letang
Maatta-Schultz
Hunwick-Oleksiak​

DeSmith to make his first NHL start tonight.

Scratched: Cole, Murray, Sprong :(
Injured: Rowney, Ruhwedel, Rust

60 years ago tonight the colour barrier was broken in hockey. Not sure if there will be commemoration before the game, I know that Willie was in Boston the other night as he was on the NESN broadcast.

P.S If you don't like that above, volunteer to do a thread yourself, oh, and tough :)

Last edited:

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
I like the West Coast games when they're late in the week like these. I do hate that feeling of staying up late to watch a loss, even though I am normally up until 12:30-1 anyhow.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
I like the West Coast games when they're late in the week like these. I do hate that feeling of staying up late to watch a loss, even though I am normally up until 12:30-1 anyhow.

Don’t worry I’ll be at the game so it’s a guaranteed win since I’m 0 and 4 life time.

ChrisKuuuunitz

4 time champ
Jan 14, 2015
there
I went to the game on Saturday, I thought I seen Horny, Geno, Phil line, and it looked awesome. Horny in front of the net, while Geno and Phil doing there thing.

guess that leaves other lines weak tho

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
ehh..this sucks...everyone is going to OT (most likely the Sabres game too). it's going to be so hard to climb out. The capitals cant seem to handle business with NJ. Is NJ even for real? i mean irealize they have schneider and Hall. I just haven't seen a single game, so wondering if they are really as advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad