"The Ledge" review?

Bingo Sens

Behind Enemy Lines
Jul 10, 2007
Toronto
me and some buds plan on going to the leafs game tomorrow and paying far more than ticket price for "the ledge"

Is it worth it? anyone been up there? Seems like a press box kind of view, just looking for some feedback.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
i love the view from up there. It's a really different feel than being in normal seats.
worth it? Both times i've been there, i havnt paid, so i guess it depends on how much you paid for your tickets. I'd say i would pay more for the ledge than upper bowl sides.
the food sucks though.

Bingo Sens

Behind Enemy Lines
Jul 10, 2007
Toronto
Thanks for the input.

I'm more worried about the seating. Is it assigned seating? Am I guaranteed a spot on "the ledge"?

and i wont even tell you what im paying, but im only in Ottawa for a few days before I head back to Toronto Town

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Thanks for the input.

I'm more worried about the seating. Is it assigned seating? Am I guaranteed a spot on "the ledge"?

and i wont even tell you what im paying, but im only in Ottawa for a few days before I head back to Toronto Town

there's three rows, two with stools + a kind of bar in front of you, and the front row is big comfy leather seats. There is enough vertical separation that all 'feel' like the ledge, but the first row (with the leather seats) you end up watching the game through glass iirc.

I dont think seating is assigned.

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
Seating is assigned. The food is passable, but nothing spectacular.

The biggest thing is that you're seperated from the crowd, which can be a good thing or a bad thing (especially with the Leafs in town)

Considering you're coughing up more than face value (those tix are $120 tomorrow night), I'd sooner stay at home and watch on TV.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I think its hilarious what they charge for it. You can get dinner there before a game for $15. Dont have to have seats up there.

Seats DIRECTLY below it go for peanuts. They can be had for $15. So $15+$15=$30, yet I believe the cheapest games up there are $65.

StayThirstyMyFriend

Aug 9, 2009
Too expensive, food is mediocre, some of the seats on the bottom row have the view partially blocked. The perspective is different but you're high up. I won't be going back.

sens2k9

Aug 8, 2008
Only worth it if you get a really good deal on tickets. The food is terribad and since you need to use an elevator to get up there its kind of cut off from the concourse.

On the plus side you pass by the press elevator and can say hi to Ian Mendes as he walks by.

Kibb

Jan 4, 2011
Ottawa
www.fightingforstanley.ca
The last 10 games I've been to have all been at the ledge. My brother knows a guy who gets big group sales on discoun, so he always takes me.

I rather like the ledge, the view that is. The food is just okay.

I've always sat in row C.. which is the highest level, it's an unobstructed overview of the game. You see don't feel the speed but you see the plays build up way better.

I'm not sure what the views like down on B or A, and if the glass effects it in anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad