The Leaf: Blueprint

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Romanuk is the worst PBP guy in the entire league.

Never seen a guy worse at following the play. The one Sens goal he had no idea tipped, yet how else do you explain the trajectory it took. I hate that he does Leafs games.

Steigerwald has him beat by a landslide, not that I'm defending Romanuk. Anyways I'm glad this returned. One of the few bright spots during last season.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i wonder why these are shorter than last year.
even the Leaf was longer :( bummer. but i'd rather this than nothing.

Mad Brills*

I think it's because the episodes are more frequent this year + shorter time periods between games.

Last year it was ~3 weeks of game before releasing them.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The Maple Leafs organization clearly still loves Joe Bowen.

They released Joe Bowen's call of Matthews 4 goal game on YT, and then used his call of Marner's first NHL goal in this episode.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008

taurine330

Nov 28, 2015
Stockholm
Can't even watch the blueprint without VPN on. What is wrong with NHL? Why did they geoblock the site. First TSN and now this.

MLSE

Jan 30, 2004
Windsor, Ontario
I don't mean to be the negative one but the serious music and tone is terrible. Like the music for what was going on in episode 4 seemed incredibly over the top. I only watched episode 4 though but couldn't bear how serious they try to make it look.

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
The latest has me excited for September/October... but there we are still a long way from a cup contender! Here is hoping we can still upgrade our D this offseason and keep most of our offensive core in tact!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->