The Leaf: Blueprint

JMcLeaf

Love these.

It's great listening to Bowen call Matthews' goals. It's too bad he can't call games on Sportsnet instead of Romanuk.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Love these.

It's great listening to Bowen call Matthews' goals. It's too bad he can't call games on Sportsnet instead of Romanuk.

I give Romanuk credit for effort, but he's just missing that x factor. He seems robotic, asks weird questions to his color guy.

Millen and Romanuk combo is cringe worthy.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Romanuk and Bowan are both brutal but at least you can tune out Romanuk easier.

Bowan is either blabbering non-sense or he's losing his **** over any puck that comes within 5 feet of the opposing net.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Awesome thanks for sharing.

Legit had tears in my eyes watching the Matthews goals with Joe Bowen calling the goals, brought me back to his crazy calls of huge playoff goals by Gilmour,Clark, Borshevsky, etc.

When we win a cup in the next 10 years or so I'm gonna watch a marathon on the Blueprint Leaf shows to watch it all build and grow year by year up to the point of winning the cup.

Yes I am confident, and the reasons are obvious:
- Incredible leadership, Shanahan has his dream, and it's the same dream us leaf fans have, Stanley cup(s)
- great success in the last few years drafts, especially with the top 10 picks (skill > size)
- luck, winning the lottery is lucky, but winning it in a year with a player/person like Awesome Matthews is veeery lucky :D

Cleetus

Brick Woll
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Love these.

im pretty sure Romanuk called James Van Riemsdyk, John lol, he is horrible he has had a season to get his name right and still screwed it up:rant:

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Love these.

Yep, can't imagine there are any Leaf fans who wouldn't take Bowen back in a heartbeat.

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Romanuk is the worst PBP guy in the entire league.

Never seen a guy worse at following the play. The one Sens goal he had no idea tipped, yet how else do you explain the trajectory it took. I hate that he does Leafs games.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Thanks. Was waiting for them to post up update on their youtube channel.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Yep, can't imagine there are any Leaf fans who wouldn't take Bowen back in a heartbeat.

the choice between he + Romanuck? sure

as in just to have him - not me. like again, I don't miss Bowen, and I don't mind him on the radio because I think he works better with Jim Ralph, but i don't think he needs to come back.

I don't mind having a new voice - it would just be nice if the person calling the game actually knew what he was talking about.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Romanuk is the worst PBP guy in the entire league.

Never seen a guy worse at following the play. The one Sens goal he had no idea tipped, yet how else do you explain the trajectory it took. I hate that he does Leafs games.

So bad they replaced his audio with Bowen. Only times I've ever seen that happen is replacing an out of town broadcast.

Bring global broadcasts back :laugh:

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
That video was awesome.

Just impressive production values, fantastic messages. And yes, I almost got chills listening to the Bowen calls of Matthews' 4 goals . . . cool stuff.

Just gets me even MORE stoked for tonight's game!!

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
still one of the best parts of the year. just a fantastic way to see everything from character of the players to the mind set of the management. but from the team and managements perspective..

Leaf for all and all for The leaf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->