The last remaining player from the 2007/08 Leafs roster is Anton Stralman.

Rapsfan

Jun 7, 2021
Not that it's very important but 2007/08 was the first season Steve Dangle, Leafs Superfan on Sportsnet, uploaded his Leafs Fan Reaction series. It's been continuing for 15+ seasons to this day.

Stralman currently plays for the Bruins. No other player from that year's roster is in the league. They're all retired. The 2nd last player to retire is Dominic Moore, who returned in 2017/18 season to play 1 more for the Leafs. It goes to show how old the Leafs group was 15 years ago. Most players were established vets looking to retire.

Reactions: hamzarocks

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Not that it's very important but 2007/08 was the first season Steve Dangle, Leafs Superfan on Sportsnet, uploaded his Leafs Fan Reaction series. It's been continuing for 15+ seasons to this day.

Stralman currently plays for the Bruins. No other player from that year's roster is in the league. They're all retired. The 2nd last player to retire is Dominic Moore, who returned in 2017/18 season to play 1 more for the Leafs. It goes to show how old the Leafs group was 15 years ago. Most players were established vets looking to retire.
thanks Mr.Dangle! Love your videos!

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
I was a leaf fan from 2008-2021
RIP

Won't lie I was a super fan from the 2011 to 2016 period.

Got older and passion flamed out a bit. Used to watch 82 games then went down to majority of games and leafs in 6 highlights

Last year and this probably watched 15-20 total regular season games of which half are highlights

I didn't even watch game 7 last year until like 2 months after when I got curious how did the Bolts two goals (and saw Brodie get destroyed on the series winner)

I'll always cheer for the leafs and want them to win but just can't care enough to be invested into following them like I used to.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
HF Leafs was very different in 2008 and before. We took everything less seriously but we were still idiots.

There was also a random Ian White homer for some reason too.
Whose the 2022 Ian white?

A guy loved by a few posters who isn't that great but not terrible

I want to say lilijgren but he's still young and could grow into a legit top 4D

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Whose the 2022 Ian white?

A guy loved by a few posters who isn't that great but not terrible

I want to say lilijgren but he's still young and could grow into a legit top 4D
Ian White might have more in common with Sandin than with Liljegren, but don't ask me I stopped watching the team years ago.

I was a huge Liljegren fan when he was drafted. I was never an Ian White fan in any way. Carlo and Anton Stralman were my boys back in the day.

Reactions: hamzarocks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad