The last few games you beat and rate them 5

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Dragon's Dogma 2 (PC)

This is a great action RPG. Combat is really fun though I wish we could equip more than 4 skills. Enemy variety is also a bit low until the endgame. This games biggest issues are technical, performance sucks in towns and the game can crash sometimes. Quests are generic but I enjoy the lack of handholding. Graphics generally look really nice but there are some sore spots (reflections, low texture resolution, npc pop in). Overall its a fun time but I would probably wait to see if patches come before playing.

8/10

Last edited:

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Inertial Drift - 7/10

I'm not a huge fan of drifting in racing games but this game has an interesting twist to it. It feels very arcade-y and the controls are rather casual which is probably why I enjoyed this game as much as I did. Your left stick will turn while your right stick will adjust how much you drift. Your right stick essentially controls up to 50% of your drifting ability while your braking controls the other 50%.

You can pretty much hold the gas through most turns while just using the right stick to help make corners. It's a fairly casual game in that regard but it's still an enjoyable little arcade racer. The career mode is very short, it only takes about an hour. I got this in the Humble Bundle Catch My Drift bundle and it was a solid addition to that bundle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad