The last 14 (fourteen) replied to threads have been GAMES, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Isn't it about time that the History Board get a subboard?

The Prospect Board has a mock draft subboard and the ATD should be a subboard for the History board (where it began).

With the interest in history-based games, whether it be the ATD or $18 games or what have you, let's create a History board subboard for them! (and for us who have interest in the past of this great game!).

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I would like the ATD to be a history board subboard but there's no way I want these $18 games in the same section as the ATD.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
It's complicated to add new sub-forums, and so the administration would rather not add new sub-fora.

With that said, the $18 games fit better here than in the History board proper.

These games are likely a short-term fad, and I would at least hope that those creating any new games would do so in any spirit other than that of "get as many games out there as fast as possible". The $18 games I've seen out there aren't interesting, since it's generally obvious how to pick a near-optimal team. I think if those creating the games would do so more in the spirit of the original hockey version (http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1683707), they might be at least a little compelling.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Also, I can't vote in your poll because the options given do not appropriately partition the set of opinions. Specifically, my opinion fits in neither category.

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
It's complicated to add new sub-forums, and so the administration would rather not add new sub-fora.

With that said, the $18 games fit better here than in the History board proper.

These games are likely a short-term fad, and I would at least hope that those creating any new games would do so in any spirit other than that of "get as many games out there as fast as possible". The $18 games I've seen out there aren't interesting, since it's generally obvious how to pick a near-optimal team. I think if those creating the games would do so more in the spirit of the original hockey version (http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1683707), they might be at least a little compelling.

In what way do they belong here? This is the All time draft board NOT "the sign players on todays teams for $18"-board

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, what are those threads doing here? They should have been done on team boards or the main board. Not here on the ATD board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00