OT: The Jukebox: What are you listening to?

grapes55

Sep 14, 2017
theneckguard.wordpress.com
Saw this on another team board (I'm probably using the same thread name now that I think about it) and thought it would be a cool idea to implement on our board. Basically just post about any new music you've been listening to, old favourites, concerts and pretty much anything music related!

I've been pretty all over the place recently, I finally listened to Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly all the way through and I'm super impressed by it. The production on it is just unreal. Other than that I've been listening to a lot of punk rock and re-listening some more familiar stuff from Zeppelin and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

So like the title says; what are you listening to?

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
the new Bahamas albums pretty darn good, if your into country swing Russell Decarle's latest album is stellar, and the new White Buffalo albums is worth a listen too.

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
Been on the hunt for some great beats recently.

Indie rock: Foals - Red Socks Pugie (Entire "Antidotes" album is excellent, somehow missed it)
Hip-Hop: K-Os - CatDiesel

And just because I've been listening to it non-stop since it came out,

Queens of the Stone Age - The Evil Has Landed

Maybe we should make an HF-Leafs Spotify playlist?

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Been listening to old Fear Factory recently, and Stabbing Westward.
Other wise my go to is skatepunk and power metal.
Excited for the new Satanic Surfers album coming this year. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see em live.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Florence + the Machines, Bring Me The Horizon, The Rolling Stones, Tool, and Childish Gambino are the top bands/artists I've been playing on youtube lately. Kinda all over the place in terms of genre.

Hogan86

Jun 21, 2016
Kind of a melo and sad night for my tunes this evening. While browsing through HFboards, I listened to Fade Into You by Mazzy Star, So Real by Jeff Buckley, and Wake Up by Mad Season. Lately on the drive to and from work it's been the Foo Fighters, Big Wreck or Big Sugar, on repeat.

Reactions: Fluke Schenn

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Anything from Muse from Showbiz to Black Holes and Revelations, Young the Giant, Jeff Buckley, Foo Fighters, etc. Basically I'm an alternative/indy rock fan, and can listen to anything else that isn't overly heavy metal or country.

Reactions: slozo

New Leaf

Oct 16, 2008

Polygon is doing a Waluigi hip hop chill out stream. I can't stop listening for some reason.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
iTunes is on shuffle.
Right now, Faster p***ycat.
Next up Elf.
Now The Trews

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad