The Josh Anderson Thread

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
@Eli_mooneyham: “
After the game, Josh Anderson reveals that he's heading to Columbus tonight to rejoin the team. Says Torts has workout planned for him.
#CBJ ”

... well that didn’t take long.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
@Eli_mooneyham: “
After the game, Josh Anderson reveals that he's heading to Columbus tonight to rejoin the team. Says Torts has workout planned for him.
#CBJ ”

... well that didn’t take long.

No surprise, Cleveland does not play again until this week end, so no reason for him to stay there.

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Maybe Josh and Jarmo let the whole "business negotiation" go after the ink was dry, but based upon the post-game presser, I'm guessing a certain NHL coach still has a burr under his saddle.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Maybe Josh and Jarmo let the whole "business negotiation" go after the ink was dry, but based upon the post-game presser, I'm guessing a certain NHL coach still has a burr under his saddle.

Could you elaborate? I could watch the video, but I don't want to. I'm not old, I have no excuse. I'm just lazy.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Could you elaborate? I could watch the video, but I don't want to. I'm not old, I have no excuse. I'm just lazy.

Asked about Andy dropping with Chara, the coach avoided the fight altogether and said, again, that Andy's going to be a really good player if he ignores his agent.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
I love how Torts continues to bash Ferris in his press conferences...2 of the last 3 postgame interviews now. Hopefully Josh drops this clown.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Not only ferris but he called out his entourage too. Get the feeling he's surrounding himself with yes men.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
And he should only be focused on coaching the Blue Jackets and not making or commenting on players' business decisions.

I agree, but I do like Tort's interviews. They're actually worth a listen unlike the cookie cutter cliche comments of most athletes/coaches.

Ferris tried to move the needle with RFAs and it failed. At least he was trying to do something for his client.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
I agree, but I do like Tort's interviews. They're actually worth a listen unlike the cookie cutter cliche comments of most athletes/coaches.

Ferris tried to move the needle with RFAs and it failed. At least he was trying to do something for his client.
Torts was fine in saying it once, maybe twice, but I agree he needs to let it go.
I think part of this is Torts' way of also praising Andy..."do you really know how unbelievably good you are, and yet would be even better if in better condition and had practiced with this team during camp!" My guess is that Torts sees Andy as potential line mate with Panarin, but they didn't have the chance to work together during camp, so that is just now happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->