The Josh Anderson Thread

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
No one in Jacket land is a bigger fan of Josh Anderson than I am, and I gotta tell ya's, send the guy to Europe. I'm sick and tired of the fricking whining and what about me that I see from certain players. Hockey is a team game, get your ass on the plane or stop threatening and actually go to Europe. You will never get this year back.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I gotta think that this deal had been out there for a while already. Hopefully Andy's head is right and he comes in ready to make the FO pay big time on his next contract. That is a very club friendly rate for his production.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Josh Anderson has agreed to a 3yr deal at 1.85 per year . Hope torts skates him into the ground for this unnecessary Bs

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
It is a business at the end of the day and he tried to leverage as much as he could as soon as he could and it didn't work out but at the end of the day he missed no games. As long as he has a great attitude and he doesn't take his early season minutes being slowly given to him and more given to guys here the while time then every thing will be fine. Torts knows it's just business and so does GMJK and as long as Josh feels the same we are on our way to 95+pts again

Reactions: We Want Ten

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
So he held out and then took the same deal? If you're going to hold out, might as well go the distance to try to get what you want.

Glad he's back in the fold though. We need him.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Glad he signed but now its put up or shut time. He needs to get to 25-25 or so in the next 3 years to earnhis next deal.

Reactions: Jackets16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->