Speculation: Tavares Tells Toronto, "I'm YOUR Huckleberry Now". Fans leaguewide mourn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
War's over man, Lamoriello dropped the big one.

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!
8skRNct.jpg

Germans?

Forget it, he's rolling.

Reactions: 67Blues

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
So the same chance you are not trolling with this post? :sarcasm:
1486262890-giphy-(2).gif

Sorry if I crush your dreams.

Can't wait when realistic talk about how things should go when we don't Tavares, 'cus that IMO should be the main talk and last possible talk should be in Tavares, but HELL NO. Everything in Blues board its hanging on smallest thing what you can ever think about it. I guess it fits Bluesy way of thinking.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
1486262890-giphy-(2).gif

Sorry if I crush your dreams.

Can't wait when realistic talk about how things should go when we don't Tavares, 'cus that IMO should be the main talk and last possible talk should be in Tavares, but HELL NO. Everything in Blues board its hanging on smallest thing what you can ever think about it. I guess it fits Bluesy way of thinking.
So what happens when your #1 goalie Husso flops? #realisticoutcomes

Again....we are having discussions outside of Tavares. You don't seem to comment on any of that. Seriously....why are you still posting in this thread? You dont see it as a possibility, ok we got that....pages ago.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
So what happens when your #1 goalie Husso flops? #realisticoutcomes

Again....we are having discussions outside of Tavares. You don't seem to comment on any of that. Seriously....why are you still posting in this thread? You dont see it as a possibility, ok we got that....pages ago.

Bolded: Well at World Championships did give me some realistic view about Husso. It was his biggest games so far in his career and his games was on the line can he get another change to play. Husso failed and Sateri was clearly better. Husso didn't perform needed level and wasn't that impressive what I've seen him so it really hit me that he might not be ready yet for big league (NHL). Ofc sample was short, but it give me some perspective what his difference is about A - C level performs.

And you, you always come bash me when I've different opinion about something. You are like something like burdock.

And sorry if I question your dreams about Tavares. Keep on dreaming.

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
And you, you always come bash me when I've different opinion about something.

He's not bashing you cause you have a different opinion. He's bashing you because you continue to interject yourself into this thread and any Tavares discussion to tell everyone discussing it that they're delusional and raining on the parade. You're taking flak because everyone knows you don't think Tavares has any chance of coming here and, yet, you continue to repeat it as if that's going to change anyone's opinion on the matter. You've said your piece, move on, and avoid the conversations about Tavares from now on. That simple.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Bolded: Well at World Championships did give me some realistic view about Husso. It was his biggest games so far in his career and his games was on the line can he get another change to play. Husso failed and Sateri was clearly better. Husso didn't perform needed level and wasn't that impressive what I've seen him so it really hit me that he might not be ready yet for big league (NHL). Ofc sample was short, but it give me some perspective what his difference is about A - C level performs.

And you, you always come bash me when I've different opinion about something. You are like something like burdock.

And sorry if I question your dreams about Tavares. Keep on dreaming.
Did @Dbrownss get up this morning and piss in your cornflakes or something?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
He's not bashing you cause you have a different opinion. He's bashing you because you continue to interject yourself into this thread and any Tavares discussion to tell everyone discussing it that they're delusional and raining on the parade. You're taking flak because everyone knows you don't think Tavares has any chance of coming here and, yet, you continue to repeat it as if that's going to change anyone's opinion on the matter. You've said your piece, move on, and avoid the conversations about Tavares from now on. That simple.
Just quoting this so Ransku sees it twice.

Ransku, I dont think you caught onto why I was raining on your Husso parade.....

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Just quoting this so Ransku sees it twice.

Ransku, I dont think you caught onto why I was raining on your Husso parade.....

Ya ya, you were referring that they both would have small change to happend. Husso become #1 goaltender and change for Tavares join in Blues 0.1%.

I don't live Bubble dream all The 247 that Husso Will become #1 goaltender. I onl update when something is happening for him. Btw I view he has potential to Be something good for Blues, but I dont talk it nonestop and building fantasy status on him.

I understand its good to have desperate dreams and everyone are hoping for best for Blues, but this whole Tavares thing has gone 'outer of The limits'.

I won't respond on this thread anymore, Only when this Tavares Saga ends. I'm glad to Be wrong If Tavares Will wear Bluenote Jersey at October.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Ya ya, you were referring that they both would have small change to happend. Husso become #1 goaltender and change for Tavares join in Blues 0.1%.

I don't live Bubble dream all The 247 that Husso Will become #1 goaltender. I onl update when something is happening for him. Btw I view he has potential to Be something good for Blues, but I dont talk it nonestop and building fantasy status on him.

I understand its good to have desperate dreams and everyone are hoping for best for Blues, but this whole Tavares thing has gone 'outer of The limits'.

I won't respond on this thread anymore, Only when this Tavares Saga ends. I'm glad to Be wrong If Tavares Will wear Bluenote Jersey at October.
I just dont understand this extreme negativity. This is the most realistic chance the Blues have to get an elite 1C. No one is saying it's set in stone. Yes some construct a narrative to benefit their view point. It's not just Blues fans, radio hosts, TV hosts and writers list the Blues as a likely destination. So it cant be that delusional.

There are talks about Tyler Johnson, Ryan O'Reilly, etc......were not solely banking on Taveras. Armstrong has left the team in a financial situation to acquire JT at his price, all he has to do is say yes.

Reactions: Ranksu

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes

It's gone "outer of the limits" so far that the Blues are considered one of the top 3 favorites by people around the league. It's fine that you don't think we'll get him, but a lot of people who aren't Blues fans disagree with you.

Reactions: Ranksu

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
It's gone "outer of the limits" so far that the Blues are considered one of the top 3 favorites by people around the league. It's fine that you don't think we'll get him, but a lot of people who aren't Blues fans disagree with you.

I think this is even more relevant now with Kane locked up in San Jose. If there was one team I thought was a better fit in terms of talent and cap space, it was the Sharks.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Don't Tavares and Logan Couture have some long-running animosity between those guys...dating back to Junior? Even if San Jose had the space and interest in Tavares, I don't know that he'd be interested in going to the one place more expensive than New York to team-up with what may be his least favorite person in hockey.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
If they could get Tavares to sign for $8-9m (not beyond the realm of possibility), they could possibly fit him in.

Depends how much money matters to him. I’d expect a handful of teams (including STL) could top 9 mil.

Not to mention Evander Kane just got 7. I can’t imagine Tavares is only getting 8-9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad