The Iron Claw

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Watched this a second time with some non-wrestling fans I wanted to show it to and they loved it.

When Kerry is on the boat in the Afterlife, what is the significance of the coin?

What is the significance of the mother and painting?

My mother saw it and absolutely loved it. This is someone who asked me a month ago if Hulk Hogan was still alive lol.

Fritz was the underrated star. Had some funny moments. I remember when Kerry comes back for Christmas? He says something like "well if your brother didn't F up the family business" just his tone when he said that made me laugh

Reactions: Megahab

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
My mother saw it and absolutely loved it. This is someone who asked me a month ago if Hulk Hogan was still alive lol.

Fritz was the underrated star. Had some funny moments. I remember when Kerry comes back for Christmas? He says something like "well if your brother didn't F up the family business" just his tone when he said that made me laugh
In the same scene, he also takes a shot a the Ultimate Warrior. He said something like "you're better than Hellwig".

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Did not go into this with a high opinion since I lived thru the actual tragedies, but there's alot of great moments in this film.

Alot of the good stuff is not the recycled stories that have been all around the IWC since the beginning of the internet. Kevin was just as bad as the others yet that isn't portrayed here which is fine.

They seriously could have just used the real Ric Flair and put a wig on him and a whole lot of makeup.

The feels hit when Kerry sees his oldest brother on the other side. Very special scene.

Wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly suprised.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad