WC: the IIHF website creator should be fired

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
Do they still do the power rankings? Also my computer gave me a warning about the IIHF website and I have never see it do that before.

Reynys

Apr 30, 2011
Do they still do the power rankings? Also my computer gave me a warning about the IIHF website and I have never see it do that before.
I have had virus warnings about iihf site before, and yes they do power rankings although to find them you have to go through more hassle as they are completely part of news section now.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
I completely agree...i will give iihf credit for improving on their videos, replacing their shit announcers(number 21 GOOOOOAAAALLLLL) they have been slowly improving

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Never seen as badly designed website for a tournament.

NHL.com is equally bad. I avoid it like the plague, still checking results on the Swedish NHL.com site in the old design, despite not understanding a single word in Swedish.

It's a world-wide trend, folks. They compete for the worst-ever site design. All sites are now designed as if all of us were sight-impaired.

Yes, the PDF-based tournament sites in previous years were awful, but this is no improvement.

Reactions: Retroglyphs

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
for all international tournaments, i always just go to the wiki page of that specific tourney. always simple and easy to read and understand

Except that the Wikipedia "mobile design" is no less atrocious than what the tournament site gives us! A worldwide trend, like I said.

I agree that the traditional Wikipedia desktop design works best. However, even Wikipedia keeps forcing that hideous "mobile design" onto our phones and tablets, it can't be permanently disabled in settings, and you need to disable it pretty much every time manually. I have complained to Wikipedia about it as their paying supporter, but it's hopeless. It's a worldwide disease.

Reactions: dimi19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad