Not open for further replies.

Leafer4Life

Go Leafs Go!
Oct 4, 2002
Owen Sound,Ontario
www.facebook.com
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature.asp?fid=10001

The Hot Seat

On the eve of what was supposed to be the beginning of the NHL regular season, TSN puts lead NHL lockout negotiators Bill Daly and Ted Saskin on The Hot Seat - a one-hour special airing Tuesday, Oct. 12 at 7 p.m. ET. An encore presentation will also air at 11:30 p.m. ET.

Daly, the NHL Executive VP & Chief Legal Officer, and Saskin, the NHLPA Senior Director, will be put on the hot seat for 20 minutes each, facing tough, pointed questions from TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, TSN play-by-play voice Gord Miller and Toronto Star columnist Damien Cox. The three will press Daly and Saskin until they get the answers that hockey fans want - and deserve - to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:

think-blue-

Sep 28, 2002
Visit site
Cant wait. Thanks for posting this. Im sure we won't hear anything new though.

edit - " The two will be kept separate and will not be able to hear each other's answers."

..that kind of sucks. :p:

Last edited:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Damn, I don't get TSN. Anyone know of an internet video feed I might be able to tap into?

ceber

Apr 28, 2003
Wyoming, MN
Since Gord and Bob both browse the boards every once in a while, maybe they'll hit on some questions that people have asked here over the past few weeks. Just my opinion, but I think some of the HF posters have really come up with some good arguments on both sides of the issues, which should lead to some pretty tough questions for both guys. Now if only I could see TSN so I could watch the weasels squirm under the pressure. :D

Jovo Cop

They will just spin their gobbly gook and twist words so that no one will know anymore than we all know right now .

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
Leafer4Life said:
Sorry, Sotnos! I didn't know that you weren't allowed to post the whole article. I'll remember this, next time, I post one on here......... :)
It's OK, not everyone is aware of the copyright laws. :)

This sounds very interesting, I wish TSN would start streaming some of this stuff.

chriss_co

Mar 6, 2004
CALGARY
I have a good feeling that TSN will make the interviews online. Kinda like what they did with the TSN solution. It wont be live though but still good nonetheless.

However, I am pessimistic that TSN will be successful in 'getting answers that hockey fans deserve'. You are going to hear the same jargon and rhetoric over and over. It will be all old stuff.

Hopefully, Im wrong.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Unfortunately, the two sides are talking different languages, one is talking cost certainty... and the other is talking moneylishous...cha ching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->