The home opener

WastedTalent

who is lord stanley?
Mar 22, 2011
your mind
Does anyone know if they are giving anything out for the home opener? I've seen a few openers so far where the fans got those light up bracelet things (that we've used in the playoffs before) but even if it's not those things does anybody know if they are giving anything at all out? Thanks for the info

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Does anyone know if they are giving anything out for the home opener? I've seen a few openers so far where the fans got those light up bracelet things (that we've used in the playoffs before) but even if it's not those things does anybody know if they are giving anything at all out? Thanks for the info
The expected promotion for opening night: T-Shirt & Toyota Schedule Magnet Giveaway

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The expected promotion for opening night: T-Shirt & Toyota Schedule Magnet Giveaway

I used to love those schedules. I'd get a pile of them at a Blues game, and then cut them out to use the magnet side for homemade NHL team magnets. This was before the internet made it possible to buy whatever you want - I could never find those in stores, so I had to make my own.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I used to love those schedules. I'd get a pile of them at a Blues game, and then cut them out to use the magnet side for homemade NHL team magnets. This was before the internet made it possible to buy whatever you want - I could never find those in stores, so I had to make my own.
Something like this:
CRKKVGBVEAA4xtU.jpg

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad