The HF Hawks Badnwagon Draft Thread That is a Completely Original Idea - Draft's Over!

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
*hits up chia*
*coburn for mcdavid the deal is one for one*
*sauces mcdavid for machinehead*
Let me finish my sandwich and I'll get right on that.

HF Leafs nation would like to formally thank @Machinehead for his outstanding service both on and off of the net. His work in the online community, his grace and his kindness will never be forgotten. He will always be a Leafs adoptee for life. We would like to wish him nothing but the best as he moves on to the next chapter of his life with HFTampa.

now,

With great honor I would like to present the newest member of the Leafs family, Connor McDavid. Welcome home, son.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
If I get picked last do I get a new car?
1HWQIPa.gif

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
After we're done this draft, we should do a redraft thread. I think opinions may have changed since the 2nd pick.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Just to get this straight: this is the first time in about 6 years that Wild fans don't have to so much as think about the Blackhawks in April, and you want us to draft one of their fans for the playoffs?

I think you've got a wait ahead of you.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Just to get this straight: this is the first time in about 6 years that Wild fans don't have to so much as think about the Blackhawks in April, and you want us to draft one of their fans for the playoffs?

Yep, that's pretty much it.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017

@AlwaysSunnyInTampa might have a little something something that can solve your problems.

To HFWild:
@DominicBoltsFan

To HFTampa
#7 selection in HFHawks BW draft
Full access to any pond(s) (HFTampa selection) during the winter months for the next 2 seasons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad