The Great Dale Weise Debate (& other ex-Hawks) volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Yeah it's kind of crazy. Especially when you look at the dumpster fire in Florida...

Stanley's Hawks
24-24-8 (56 pts)

Tallon's Panthers
24-23-6 (54 pts)

Both are dumpster fires

But at least Tallon has excuse of an owner who made him dump salary this past offseason and he is saddled with mistakes from the year he was out as GM (Mistakes such as Yandle)

Talllon's Panthers also have a great young core going forward. They just need an owner who gives a damn

Reactions: LDF

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Stanley's Hawks
24-24-8 (56 pts)

Tallon's Panthers
24-23-6 (54 pts)

Both are dumpster fires

But at least Tallon has excuse of an owner who made him dump salary this past offseason and he is saddled with mistakes from the year he was out as GM (Mistakes such as Yandle)

Talllon's Panthers also have a great young core going forward. They just need an owner who gives a damn

So when Tallon's ownership group meddles it is not his fault but when John McD meddles it is still on Stan.

NEVER CHANGE.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Stanley's Hawks
24-24-8 (56 pts)

Tallon's Panthers
24-23-6 (54 pts)

Both are dumpster fires

So when Tallon's ownership group meddles it is not his fault but when John McD meddles it is still on Stan. NEVER CHANGE.

Me to BWC yesterday...
I actually agree with this, which is why I posted my previous post. But man are you are the last person who should be talking about having it both ways.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ChiHawks10 and BK

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Of course there's not going to be documented proof of it. That said, it's hardly isolated to people who have "hate" for McD and are just throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Do you have proof that Mcd meddles?

At this point there seems to be no actual proof outside of people's hate for Mcd

It is not some huge secret but of course you need cement proof here but with other things you are willing to rock your tinfoil hypocrite wizard hat. Never change.

Reactions: RayP

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Actually the fact that the only time people claim Mcd meddles is to blame him for Bowman mistakes shows the dishonesty of argument

No this just shows that you don't have the ability to see the grey areas and that you are a hypocrite.

No one is completely blaming McD....except you.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I already cited in another thread it was with Tallon too (Campbell). But I'm sure that'll fall on deaf ears.

No one disputes Campbell signing was 100% Tallon

He talked about bringing in a guy like Campbell and even seemed to gloat he was able to overpay to get him

+ Bringing Campbell to Florida showed even more how much he valued Campbell as player especially around kids

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Teravainen's the loss that I just sit and shrug at and wonder how things might've been different had the team's doctors actually diagnosed Bickell properly. That's kind of a gross gut reaction, I know.

Reactions: jls24

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Teravainen's the loss that I just sit and shrug at and wonder how things might've been different had the team's doctors actually diagnosed Bickell properly. That's kind of a gross gut reaction, I know.

Same.

Shocking but I am kind of secretly happy he proved my thoughts as him as a player right.

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Panarin is getting thrown under the bus too much here.

Ask COlumbus fans, he's been their MVP behind BObrovsky.

Top line, tough match-ups, playing with 3rd liners (P-L Dubois and Josh Anderson).

He has 45 pts.. THE SECOND highest forward has 29pts... Let that sink in.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Another rough outing for Darling last night. I just wish this season would end for his sake already. Brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->