Recalled/Assigned: The Goat assigned to the Marlies

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
There were some who doubted he would be a nhler but I think that group has dwindled down a bit now.
His second game was very good and he slotted in nicely.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad

I thought he was pretty good in his call up. Definitely closer to an NHL player than I thought.

Agreed. I knew with his size he would be physically ready but he looked much better on his skates then I would have thought. Good sign and perhaps he makes it next year but perhaps they want him to play a bigger role for a season for the Marlies, getting top 6 minutes and PP opportunities rather then playing 4th line C for the Leafs.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Didn't Gauthier have to go back because he was an emergency recall and could only play in a limited number of games?

As for his play I thought his skating was better than the way some people said it was. There was that play on Saturday when he was able to draw a penalty going to the net and Nylander scored right after the power play had ended.

horner

May 22, 2007
Looking forward to watching him grow as a player.

So far so good

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
What's wrong with Bozak? He's a vet who is great on the FO, plays PP, PK, and puts up points. They even got rid of his sniffle.

The only reason the team shut him down is so they could abuse the "emergency call-up" rule to by-pass the maximum of four call-ups after the trade deadline.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
What's wrong with Bozak? He's a vet who is great on the FO, plays PP, PK, and puts up points. They even got rid of his sniffle.

The only reason the team shut him down is so they could abuse the "emergency call-up" rule to by-pass the maximum of four call-ups after the trade deadline.

why are you making everything into a conspiracy theory? :laugh: The reason why he was shut down was more than likely he had a concussion and he's finally cleared protocol and can handle contact and a game now. not that they can abuse the emergency call-up rule.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013

And why do I want Bozak winning faceoffs, playing in all situations and putting up points in the last 10 games? Rather have Gauthier getting 10 more games of NHL experience.

brettzz

Jul 20, 2014

thats whats wrong with him. dont want to get any better here...

bigfreeze

Mar 16, 2016
He looked good. He created more offensive chances than Holland did, and came close a few times to getting his first goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad