The future of Canada's defence

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Rielly, Parayko, Morrissey, Ekblad, Hamilton, Nurse seems like a pretty decent D corps to me.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Canada d-men group is not really close to match their forward group. But it is not a big issue, they are not bad and forwards are alot more importent. It would have been worse for canada if it would have been the other way around, alot of d-men stars but not so many forwards stars.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Drew Doughty and Petriangelo will be 32 by 2022, I think they can make team Canada,

don't count out PK Subban.

Among others, is maybe

Aaron Ekblad
Cale Makar
and maybe Ryan Murray or Morgan Riley

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Drew Doughty and Petriangelo will be 32 by 2022, I think they can make team Canada,

don't count out PK Subban.

Among others, is maybe

Aaron Ekblad
Cale Makar
and maybe Ryan Murray or Morgan Riley
Murray? That's a very strange pick at this point. Dude looks broken. Ryan Ellis, Parayako, Colin Miller, Hamilton, Dumba, Nurse, Josh Manson, Tyson Barrie, Shea Theodore, Morriessy, and Mountour are probably way better shots than Murray at this point of the guys you mentioned. I actually think Manson will have a pretty good shot due to play-style and filling that type of role.

Cale Makar its just way too early to tell. If you are going to include him you might as well add

Reactions: snipes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad