TV: The Flash (CW)

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The Season 4 villain has already been confirmed by the writers.

[spoil]It's DeVoe.[/spoil]

Also, my money is on Barry returning in the season premiere; second episode at the latest. Flashpoint only lasted 1 episode, and I think they do that again here. But I also think we will see a time jump - so "in universe", Barry will have been gone for some time.

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
The Season 4 villain has already been confirmed by the writers.

[spoil]It's DeVoe.[/spoil]

Also, my money is on Barry returning in the season premiere; second episode at the latest. Flashpoint only lasted 1 episode, and I think they do that again here. But I also think we will see a time jump - so "in universe", Barry will have been gone for some time.

godspeed will be in the middle ..

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I hope they make Barry not come back until after the first couple episodes at least to build the tension.

Also, DC said the Flash movie will be Flashpoint. Horrible idea for a first movie... Great story, but not for the first movie.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I hope they make Barry not come back until after the first couple episodes at least to build the tension.

Also, DC said the Flash movie will be Flashpoint. Horrible idea for a first movie... Great story, but not for the first movie.

Agreed on your second point. For Flashpoint to really hit the mark as a story, the Flash's world and characters really need to be established first. But it's somewhat atypical of WB/DC to turn over several pages at once to rush out movies (see: trying to shove Dark Knight Returns and Death of Superman into one bloated movie)

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Just about forgot this was returning last night. Caitlin looked great. Hopefully at some point this season we'll get a peek of what life was like for Barry while he was in the Speed Force.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I disliked last night's episode greatly. They didn't explain... ANYTHING. Cisco tried something, and it apparently worked (?) but then Barry shows up in a completely different location.

Then Barry's got amnesia/dementia/whathaveyou and they can't figure out what it is or how to cure it. So Iris decides that she'll intentionally put herself in danger because that will snap him out of it because... reasons. And it works because...reasons.

And then Barry's back to his old self, with no apparent knowledge between his departure and his rescue of Iris. Because...?

Reactions: Breakdowns

NameInUse

Sep 27, 2017
I found Barry gave off a "detoxed Morty" vibe once he got back to normal. This could be cool...

Hypernova

Apr 20, 2007
Boston, MA
www.worldwrasslinpodcast.com
I disliked last night's episode greatly. They didn't explain... ANYTHING. Cisco tried something, and it apparently worked (?) but then Barry shows up in a completely different location.

Then Barry's got amnesia/dementia/whathaveyou and they can't figure out what it is or how to cure it. So Iris decides that she'll intentionally put herself in danger because that will snap him out of it because... reasons. And it works because...reasons.

And then Barry's back to his old self, with no apparent knowledge between his departure and his rescue of Iris. Because...?

Has Flash ever explained anything well?

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
What a horrible season final looks like the shows are following the dc movies now

I'm sad
tn5rsdnlaiz01.jpg

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I have to say this season got more ridiculous the longer it went on. Nora Allen next season, says she made big mistake? More time travel coming up? Yay! :facepalm:

Even Arrow got worse the longer the season went on. Legends isn't serious at all but it at least knows it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->