The Five Stages of Grief of a Habs Fan

Eazy

BureSanders
Jun 19, 2010
I'm going through stage 2 and 5. Sole reason I'm still watching is to see how the youth is playing and progressing in these tough times. Who knows, maybe a season like this will toughen up some of them.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
100% switched to the Impact since their training camp started. For the Habs, I went from watching the games live, to recording them, to not even bothering anymore

Also realized it's been weeks since I heard any of my colleagues mention the Habs in any way. So I guess I'm not alone

optimus2861

Aug 29, 2005
Bedford NS
I’m at #5. I’ve completely disconnected from this team emotionally. I have as little care for what happens to it as the owner apparently does. Entertainment should’t make you feel pain. I’ve moved on but still like reading this forum from time to time.
This. I'm a big ol' #5. Though I guess I can't say I've fully disconnected emotionally because I still feel rampant disgust at Molson's ownership, Bergevin's GM'ship, and all the incompetent cronies underneath them and everything they have turned the organization into.

So.. maybe 4.7 :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You giving me the force during this ****est period.

26t4f4.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->