Post-Game Talk: The fault in the Stars 7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukcha

Aug 24, 2011
mongolian steppes
our game has been floundering since that damn long break. I wanna watch good old 5+ goal wins! :sarcasm: Is/was Bura actually a difference maker?

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
our game has been floundering since that damn long break. I wanna watch good old 5+ goal wins! :sarcasm:

We have won our last 3 by a combined score of 7-2.

Took it to the Rangers and were patient against to heavily trapping teams who's goal was not to win but rather just not to be embarrassed.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
our game has been floundering since that damn long break. I wanna watch good old 5+ goal wins! :sarcasm: Is/was Bura actually a difference maker?

We were also missing oshie and nisky and orpik for some of those games. And we are now assimilating new top-4 D-man to team. Those were likely factors too.

Plus, the barrage of 5-goal games was the anomaly. I mean, team had to return to earth eventually, right?

That said, i'd like like to see a few shifts of 8-92 together, to see what happens. 1L is stale lately. Also hoping 88 gets a sweater again sometime soon.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
I'd hope that Dallas is not going to employ the Trap like the Devils and Flyers did. I'd wager they'd be the last team to do so in this situation.

Valhuen

Secretary of Defense
Apr 10, 2011
Tucson via Spokane
Another thing: Would be great to not only extend the home winning streak but also bank another two points before heading on the California trip.

Yep, that Cali trip is likely to be a rough one. Ducks and Sharks are very good teams and LA is fighting for their playoff lives with Quick now back in net.

We get out of there with 3-4 points I will be happy.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I am working up the 2017Trick

We score 5 ESG
-3 PP differential
Goal overturned on an offside that requires zooming
Someone trips on the blueline cough Ovi or Willy
Alzner shoots wide on purpose
"Shattenkurt"

Swedish Heritage night you say? Ok a viking really nails their lead punk

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
It has been, but Oshie >>> Wilson and everyone else they've tried at 1RW.

Actually Wilson was pretty strong those two games.

If the Caps D is healthy, I don't expect either Schmidt or Chorney to play another game until the team playoff seed is clinched. Last couple games of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad