The FAN590: Daly & Saskin in Washington with Mediators - (February 13th, 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartyinmd

Feb 2, 2005
Eklund just said he confirms that they are meeting in DC. Saying they are informative talks and nothing more...says they are meeting in NYC as well.

skellart

Jan 24, 2005
Chattown
they won't tell anybbody where they are bbecause they're afraid that we will all go there and kick the crap out of them all. :madfire: :mad:

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
This is stupid, Eklund says "I got some really good news that will make you all happy!!!!! But I can't tell you... Gotta run, bye!"

Its so obvious he is an attention whore and this is how he lures people back into his blog.

It works too.. because even I want to know what he is going to say next.

OilerFan4Life

Feb 27, 2004
Heartland of Hockey
Scugs said:
This is stupid, Eklund says "I got some really good news that will make you all happy!!!!! But I can't tell you... Gotta run, bye!"

Its so obvious he is an attention whore and this is how he lures people back into his blog.

It works too.. because even I want to know what he is going to say next.

lol.....So whats Bill Meltzer errrrrrrr Eklund saying now?

Leafer4Life

Go Leafs Go!
Oct 4, 2002
Owen Sound,Ontario
www.facebook.com
incawg said:
FMCS is the organization trying to mediate with the NHL and NHLPA in Washington - Sportsnet News reports.

The panel does not sound optimistic.

So now both sides are in Washington?!!?!? At first it was just Saskin and Daly there, talking about cancelling the season! Sooooo many conflicting reports! :help: :eek:

Hemooli

Jan 25, 2005
www.csfbl.com
Leafer4Life said:
So now both sides are in Washington?!!?!? At first it was just Saskin and Daly there, talking about cancelling the season! Sooooo many conflicting reports! :help: :eek:

Which is exactly why you shouldn't believe any of it.

incawg

Mar 7, 2003
Canuckland
Visit site
Leafer4Life said:

I don't see the conflict. Daly = NHL, Saskin = NHLPA.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Man these people are losers... Some of them at least.

Someone said Eklund reported the Washington report... I said that to be fair, it wasnt him, he was actually denying that it was true. Then when Sportsnet confirmed it he was like "Oh yea, its true".

Then they were like "Go away Scugs!! EKLUND IS GOD!"

:lol :lol :joker: :joker:

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
Scugs said:
Man these people are losers... Some of them at least.

Someone said Eklund reported the Washington report... I said that to be fair, it wasnt him, he was actually denying that it was true. Then when Sportsnet confirmed it he was like "Oh yea, its true".

Then they were like "Go away Scugs!! EKLUND IS GOD!"

:lol :lol :joker: :joker:

Funny how he keeps coming up. If its all so pathetic, why do you bother?

Lorenzo1000

Sep 8, 2003
Winnipeg
On sportsnet.ca now:

American officials step in

A pair of men from each side of the NHL lockout are in Washington to meet with the U.S. Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service.

Sportsnet.ca -- With the deadline for the cancellation of the NHL season fast approaching both sides have been called into Washington by the U.S. Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service.

Representing the the NHLPA in Washington are NHLPA Senior Director Ted Saskin and outside counsel John McCambridge. The owners have sent in Vice President and Chief Legal Officer Bill Daly and outside counsel Bob Batterman.

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
Lorenzo1000 said:
On sportsnet.ca now:

American officials step in

A pair of men from each side of the NHL lockout are in Washington to meet with the U.S. Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service.

Sportsnet.ca -- With the deadline for the cancellation of the NHL season fast approaching both sides have been called into Washington by the U.S. Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service.

Representing the the NHLPA in Washington are NHLPA Senior Director Ted Saskin and outside counsel John McCambridge. The owners have sent in Vice President and Chief Legal Officer Bill Daly and outside counsel Bob Batterman.

Mediaters? I thought they didn't exist?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad