The Duncan Keith emo thread

TopProspecT

Nov 24, 2007
Lake Shore Drive
Hahahaha. Awesome. I remember watching him when he first came up with the hawks. I always thought he was going to turn into a solid and steady DMan. I never imagined he could turn into what he has become...

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
It already was renamed. It was originally "Duncan Keith is a chihuaha on skates"

Captain Iago

May 26, 2009
I was expecting someone to 'shop dark eyeliner around Keith's eyes in the picture with Toews and Seabs...

I'm disappointed.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
I was actually planning on bumping this once he won the Norris

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
kittenlovethisthreadzh8.jpg

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
i'd give him up for a bag of pucks, but that's not the point. I want you to overpay for him (based on your Brian Leetch comparison), so that a year from now i can say that Tallon fleeced the Rangers, just as he did Philly for Calder/Handzus, and SJ/Ottawa for Bell/Havlat. Because honestly, what Blackhawks fan ever would have thought that by getting rid of Calder and Bell, that we'd end up with Havlat and Handzus?

Handzus >>> Calder
Havlat >>>>>>>>> Bell
A skilled Ranger to be traded >>>>>> Keith

The fact that you offered up garbage for Keith proves that you don't think that much of Keith after all.

:laugh:

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
In who_me's defense though, he was right about Vandermeer. Pylon with fists ended up being pretty accurate.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
i'd give him up for a bag of pucks, but that's not the point. I want you to overpay for him (based on your Brian Leetch comparison), so that a year from now i can say that Tallon fleeced the Rangers, just as he did Philly for Calder/Handzus, and SJ/Ottawa for Bell/Havlat. Because honestly, what Blackhawks fan ever would have thought that by getting rid of Calder and Bell, that we'd end up with Havlat and Handzus?

Handzus >>> Calder
Havlat >>>>>>>>> Bell
A skilled Ranger to be traded >>>>>> Keith

The fact that you offered up garbage for Keith proves that you don't think that much of Keith after all.

:laugh: , Man this thread is better the 2nd time thru now that Keith has won the Norris

He could be a more mobile version of Gary Suter to Cam Barker's Al MacInnis someday.

That wasn't a terrible comparision at time based on potential ,,,,,,

Barker to me was always more comparable to Kevin Hatcher offensively ,,,, Barker lacks the edge and toughness of Hatcher though

Crazy_Ike

Cookin' with fire.
Mar 29, 2005
As time went on he was more like a disinterested version of McCabe than a MacInnis. Big big shot, could hammer people when he wanted to, but abysmal defensively and didn't seem to care enough.

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
I just thought it was hilarious that Who_Me? posted in the Conn Smythe thread on the main board about Keith being the best dman in Hawks history, had to call him out a little bit there, haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad