:madfire: :cry: all he had to do was fall one more pick

well...tampa selects...Ric Jackman

Tampa Bay Lightning
xxx - xxx - Raffi Torres
xxx - xxx - xxx

Ric Jackman - xxx
xxx - xxx

xxx
Heh, you wanted Stefan? You almost had him. I was seriously considering taking a different player, before I made my mind up on Patrik.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
ktownhockey said:
If i'm still allowed in i'll take the NY Islanders
Sorry, two problems. 1) The draft had already started, and it wouldn't be fair to you to be slotted in after all the teams had already had a crack at the best players.

and more importantly 2) For all intents and purposes, this draft appears dead. It's been more than a week since the last selection, and there's been no contact from any of the GMs. Heck, even I defaulted on my pick.

I'm currently devoting all my energy to running the new "steals" draft and tournament. I'm sorry to say that entry has been cut off to that one as well (we aren't out of the 1st round yet, but I can only have 8 teams, or I'd have to wait for 16, which isn't happening).

Sorry to disappoint. I didn't intend for this draft to fall apart, it's just that as I said earlier, I severely overestimated the depth of "talent" available from this pool. I'm positive my new draft has far more depth and is far more stable. If I host a second draft after this first one is over, I'll be sure to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad