OT: The All-Purpose Video Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Did you get the Royal Edition add ons? Heard the game is much better with them.

Makes you wonder why the hell they released the game a year and a half ago when it was basically a beta version.

I did not. Should look into that though.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Wow, maybe they’re actually gonna try and change things up after 10 years of the same ****
Eh, I'll give them some credit for adding some stuff for 18. They need to make the be a pro more interactive, like NBA 2k18, and they need to get a license to add more players for the franchise mode.

Is there a good baseball franchise for xbox? I want the show, but don't feel like buying a playstation

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Eh, I'll give them some credit for adding some stuff for 18. They need to make the be a pro more interactive, like NBA 2k18, and they need to get a license to add more players for the franchise mode.

Is there a good baseball franchise for xbox? I want the show, but don't feel like buying a playstation
No.

Buy a PlayStation. Why on earth would you pick Xbox over PS4

Reactions: NewYorkNick

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
I wish they would make NHL 2k again, it would be nice for EA to have some competition

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Playing Modern Warfare

"Our UAV is in the air!"

UAV

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The tycoon geek in me is intrigued by Jurassic World Evolution.

Do you remember Operation Genesis for the PS2?

Exact same concept, sort of the forerunner to Evolution. Limited on the PS2 platform, but it was a real fun game.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Welp, time to make a change in you life, and for the better.

I was originally an Xbox player because my friends were Halo and Gears of War players.

Now Call of Duty is hot again, so I picked up PS4 to be able to play The Show, and it's a way better system IMO. And I can play the GOAT game God of War again.

And I don't really miss Halo if I'm being completely honest.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Do you remember Operation Genesis for the PS2?

Exact same concept, sort of the forerunner to Evolution. Limited on the PS2 platform, but it was a real fun game.

I do remember Operation Genesis and had fun with it!

Funny you should mention that game. JW Evolution wasn’t really on my radar until a few weeks ago when I happened to do a search for Operation Genesis and stumbled onto it.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I do remember Operation Genesis and had fun with it!

Funny you should mention that game. JW Evolution wasn’t really on my radar until a few weeks ago when I happened to do a search for Operation Genesis and stumbled onto it.

Funny how we find things. I only picked up the original God of War because I'm a huge Greek Mythology nerd. Life-changing experience as a gamer.

Reminds me of the time I googled the Rozsival for Wolski trade in January 2011 and one of the results was an HF thread on the trade.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Funny how we find things. I only picked up the original God of War because I'm a huge Greek Mythology nerd. Life-changing experience as a gamer.

Reminds me of the time I googled the Rozsival for Wolski trade in January 2011 and one of the results was an HF thread on the trade.

I have a tendency to Google random musicians or actors or other public figures right before they pass.

Started back in 2002 with Layne Staley.

Happened recently with Johnny Valiant.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016

You excited for the new one that came out today? I can't wait for my finals to be done so I can sit down and play it. It's weird to see Kratos as a dad though :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad