OT: The All-Purpose Video Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
How do you plan on purchasing it? You have to pay by credit card.

Heard theres some identity theft going on with OOTP developments.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
It's cool bro!

I don't think that company is undertaking borderline legal activity.

lol

I actually somewhat disagree with that. This company sold that broken ass game over a year ago and its still unplayable. Now they are releasing a new game soon, making people pay again for what (may) be a playable game.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
lol

I actually somewhat disagree with that. This company sold that broken ass game over a year ago and its still unplayable. Now they are releasing a new game soon, making people pay again for what (may) be a playable game.

I hate broken beta-ware.

First it's hockey streams, the gangsters with a heart of gold

Now it's the makers of this game.

Next your going to tell me the politicians don't give a **** about me.

What is this world coming to?

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
The game is awful. I traded a low 1st for Carey Price, 2 7ths for Andrew Cogliano, and their ratings/stats are garbage. Good thing I picked it up in the $6 BundleStars bundle, I can't imagine paying $30 for a game with 10 minutes of enjoyment.

Just download and update Eastside Hockey Manager.

Only reason I'm not totally ticked off about the purchase is that I want to help support the hockey simulating community.

gmerger37

Dec 2, 2010
North Jersey
I bought FHM but the game was horrendous. They still haven't released the 2014-15 version of the game. Honestly doubt that FHM will be worth any of our $$$ until it's 5-6th iteration at the rate this franchise is moving.

Best bet is to download some new rosters for EHM i have been having a blast with them. Kinda crazy that an 8 year old game is still out performing new development.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Football Manager is extremely good and recommendable to anyone who has even a passing interest in soccer and talks sports on a place like here. OOTP is solid too even though I'm not a baseball guy and I haven't bought it in years and years.

Hearing they've fixed this thing up a little makes me interested but maybe I'll wait to see if there's good buzz around the next release.

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
Football Manager is extremely good and recommendable to anyone who has even a passing interest in soccer and talks sports on a place like here. OOTP is solid too even though I'm not a baseball guy and I haven't bought it in years and years.

Hearing they've fixed this thing up a little makes me interested but maybe I'll wait to see if there's good buzz around the next release.

Football Manager is from SI though, the company that made EHM. So it has nothing to do with FHM. It is awesome though and too bad there isn't anything for hockey on an even remotely similar level.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Yeah, you can only pirate EHM, now.

Honestly, FHM is solid. It's not EHM. But it's solid. Like I said, I play it basically every day at least for a bit.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
There used to be something called Trophyhockey. That was the best browsermanager I've ever played. Unfortunately it closed.

I downloaded that FHM, then I saw it costs money, done.

Never had the pleasure of EHM. Currently I'm playing icefighter.com. It's ok, nothing too special though.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
There used to be something called Trophyhockey. That was the best browsermanager I've ever played. Unfortunately it closed.

I downloaded that FHM, then I saw it costs money, done.

Never had the pleasure of EHM. Currently I'm playing icefighter.com. It's ok, nothing too special though.

Why is something costing money a deal breaker?

bradc

Jun 1, 2013
Identity theft? Please provide a source for your accusation. I work for the company and can assure everyone on this forum that we've never had identity theft problems.

In addition, we use eSellerate to manage the sales process, not our own home-brewed system.

Our games are also available on Steam, Amazon, GamersGate, and GreenManGaming, if anyone would prefer a different outlet for a purchase.

Another note: There seems to be a little confusion about who makes what. Sports Interactive makes Football Manager and was the EHM publisher. We're Out of the Park Developments and we make Out of the Park Baseball and FHM, with Beyond the Sideline Football (an NFL sim) in the works for next year.

How do you plan on purchasing it? You have to pay by credit card.

Heard theres some identity theft going on with OOTP developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad