Pre-Game Talk: The All Purpose Off Day Thread | Schultz, Murray Practice with Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
First three lines look exactly how I would make them... fourth line would not have Kuhn though. He'd be put on the Kuzbass train to play upside-down ice hockey.

I'm creeped out now...

Damn TD you found my biggest childhood fear. Hope you don't find out about my clown phobia next... doh..

I can understand why Sprongtrader scares the living **** out of you . . .

giphy.gif

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Absolutely no clue what is going on with those lines.

In regards to the goaltending situation, I'd actually like to see Jarry start tonight (although it's assumed it'll be MM, as he was first off). The obsessed MAF stalkers in the Pittsburgh media would despise that, which would make me love it. Plus, I don't think this is an ideal game for Murray to return, a year. Imagining a super fired up VGK team absolutely shellacking our boys.

Then the stalkers will start (well, continue for some) a never ending narrative about how not protecting MAF was a mistake. Of course I'm being melodramatic, but only slightly!

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Does anyone know where the Pens are staying here in Vegas? Pens fans are everywhere in this city, it’s a great scene.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
on one hand, the 10:00 start could mean I can see some of it after Star Wars. On the other hand, I'm old as shit and probably can't stay up that late anyway :laugh:

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Or he hides it.

He isn't smart enough.

Clarification, please. Did you intend to write "a combination" or "ANY combination"?

A combination because I don't see both Maatta and Dumo being traded. I'm not even sure either would even be moved, let alone both.

And of course no changes to the lineup after that loss. Nice.

Those lines should be pretty damn good if they are allowed to gel. Takes more than one game though.

There aren't many combinations left he hasn't tried, so I think we all need to relax about the lines TBTH.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
^They were awful Jiggy.

Just have one simple rule. Horny goes on the right side of Sid or Sheahan and go from there, plz.

Ok 2 rules. I like and have always liked Hags/Rust-G-Phil.

Theres your 2 rules. Fill in the rest.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
^They were awful Jiggy.

Just have one simple rule. Horny goes on the right side of Sid or Sheahan and go from there, plz.

Ok 2 rules. I like and have always liked Hags/Rust-G-Phil.

Theres your 2 rules. Fill in the rest.

The problem is Hags can't finish and Rust needs the puck on his stick to be effective. Hornqvist doesn't want the puck or need it to be effective, and he can finish.

Guentzel and Simon have had really good chemistry when they are together, Guentzel and Crosby have very good chemistry, Simon is creative and seems to be reading Crosby well.

Malkin and Kessel have obvious chemistry. Hornqvist is used to the right side and it takes time to adjust to your off wing if you aren't used to playing there. It can be disorienting for a bit, but I believe he can adjust and be an asset to that line.

Sheary I've wanted as a catalyst on the third line because it gets him away from top pairings and let's him be the man on his line.

We have all been suggesting lines all season and when one line finally works, something needs shifted around to fix another. At some point these lines just need to be kept together to gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad