The "A" on Lucic's jersey. To be or not to be.

edmoil3

Mar 26, 2010
Would it be appropriate to remove the "A" from Lucic and give it to someone more deserving? Would it light a fire in him or make him play worse? Also, if it does happen who do you think deserves it?

Lucic brings playoff experience to the team and that's a good thing, I guess. His contract is wrapped tight in kryptonie so he is probaby an Oiler for the long haul. I don't think he has earned the title of Alternate Captain as an Oiler or even came close. Moving forward I think Draisaitl makes much more sense.

Hey mclovin, whats it like being in the dressing room with the players? Must be pretty cool.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Hey mclovin, whats it like being in the dressing room with the players? Must be pretty cool.
Haha. If I could ask the players in the dressing room I would. Instead, I posted a question to a hockey forum and expected some backlash. It's a valid question. I honestly wanted to know the popular opinion.

On second thought, I don't think I would have the balls to ask the guys in the dressing room. It probably wouldn't go over well. Lol

Last edited:

edmoil3

Mar 26, 2010
I would definitely like to hear your thoughts on this because it seems pretty one sided so far.

Im not on the bench, or in the room, in the workout room, in the hotel lobby, or on the practice ice. So I don't have an opinion on Lucics A.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Im not on the bench, or in the room, in the workout room, in the hotel lobby, or on the practice ice. So I don't have an opinion on Lucics A.
It's a rational thought nonetheless and a good perspective. Good point. Most fans like me don't think from the inside out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->