The 2018-2019 Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Old Man

Anti-chatter Engine
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Nice! Do they give any food vouchers or just the game? I thought it was a scam at first, but considering it came from the coyotes, I assumed it had to be legit.

Nope, it's legit.

I think it was something like, as part of the deal you agree to make some use of the concessions so you can have an opinion on them... what they didn't know was that I was also a STM to whom they had given like $50 worth of vouchers, and it was early in the season so I still had them. So I used that to buy a sandwich and a beer at their little mini-mini-mart at the south end of the lower bowl (which is actually convenient, although stadium-priced, of course).

I have been on a mailing list as a single game buyer for years, and I get calls every year trying to sell me season tickets, in this case I was glad I was still on that list.

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
Cousin in town from Chicago and I randomly have the day off work, any one got any decent advice for 4 tickets to the Hawks game?

Don't work I'll cancel him out with a doan Jersey

MTRatpack

Feb 12, 2018
I'm a hockey fan from Montana. Will be in town and would love to see a NHL game. Anyone have tickets they want to sell for the Coyote vs Flames game? All the ticket resalers want a ton for fees. I need 4 tickets for lower section hopefully opposite the benches but beggars cant be choosy.

Sweetnsourpoke

Mar 22, 2009
Yeah, I'll also be in town during the Coyotes/Flames game on Feb. 22. Just needing one ticket.

Anyone have any singles available in the lower section? Assuming there will be plenty of singles for sale outside of the arena before the game. First time to an Arizona game. Cheers.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Assuming there will be plenty of singles for sale outside of the arena before the game. First time to an Arizona game. Cheers.

Yeah, you'll be able to get one either from the box office or a scalper.

I'm a hockey fan from Montana. Will be in town and would love to see a NHL game. Anyone have tickets they want to sell for the Coyote vs Flames game? All the ticket resalers want a ton for fees. I need 4 tickets for lower section hopefully opposite the benches but beggars cant be choosy.

If you buy tickets at the box office you avoid the ticketmaster fees. So if you get in town early enough you could go to the arena and buy them, eat dinner, then enter the game or whatever. Or the day before.

The Flames game will be busier than your average Thursday game but there will still be plenty available on the day of the game.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Hey guys, I've given my ticket away for tomorrow. But I honestly don't know if I will attend any games the rest of the year. I've already attended more games this year than in my lifetime. But if anyone wants a free single and parking in lot G, just let me know. Ticket is in section 105 row q. With school and work, the drive to Glendale just exhausts me.

Reactions: Sweetnsourpoke

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I've got 5 free tickets to the Blues game on the 31st in section 218 I won't be able to use.

If you want them, let me know. Unfortunately they are hard copy tickets, but If you let me know today or tomorrow I can probably just mail them to you.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I've got 5 free tickets to the Blues game on the 31st in section 218 I won't be able to use.

If you want them, let me know. Unfortunately they are hard copy tickets, but If you let me know today or tomorrow I can probably just mail them to you.

EDIT: all 5 gone.

Last edited:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Has anyone gotten a flex pack for this season? I was wondering how much one would cost.
I did, mine was $364. I did turn in a few tickets right when I bought mine, and I think a few had extra costs because of the game. Iirc $350 was the baseline but I could be wrong. My ticket rep has been really helpful, her email is [email protected]

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Thanks. Where are the seats? Upper/lower, ends/sides, what row?
High upper deck, the cheapest package. I was able to get 208 row J for 4 games and 207 row L for opening night. I picked opening night, Doan jersey retirement, Star wars night, Tocchet t shirt giveaway, and fan appreciation night. I think I had few more ticket upgrade costs with some of them, my totally cost was around $380.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

joekdo

Dec 19, 2011
Interested in buying 4 tickets to Oilers vs Coyotes on March 16. Please DM me if you're selling. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->