The 2017/2018 HF Winnipeg Jets Awards List

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
hahaha I knew someone would bring that up. I actually found the original thread. The Rally Beaver got us into the playoffs. But we got swept hard. I still believe in the Rally Beaver. Wasn't his fault Pavs forgot how to goalie.

Yes it was. It was ALL on that damn beaver. :laugh:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Great idea. I think it might be nice to do a mid-season edition of these awards and an end of season edition. The midseason polls would have been great to run during the bye-week.

Yeah I wanted to get this idea out there sooner but just didn't have the time to get started. I'm wondering what the best way to do it is. I don't want to spam the boards with a bunch of polls. Maybe have everyone send in who they vote for to my inbox. I might also lay down some ground rules on who can vote. Must be a regular HFJetter and must have an account that is at least 2-3 months old.

No goalie award ? Course there isn't alot of competition for that one though . :laugh:

haha I added one at the start then realized that there isn't really a point. :laugh:

The Veli-Pekka Ketola Trophy awarded to the player exhibiting the most significant "sleeper" traits for development of game throughout the course of the season.

230px-Veli-Pekka_Ketola.jpg

Added!!

Reactions: kanadalainen

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
If it may please the court, there are various forms of perversion...

-highlife perversion
-farmleague perversion
-middleschool coach league perversion
-defensive zoun perversion
-highdollar salaried bigminutes perversion

Really, the options are endless. :sarcasm:
:laugh: dying rn

Reactions: kanadalainen

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
hahaha I knew someone would bring that up. I actually found the original thread. The Rally Beaver got us into the playoffs. But we got swept hard. I still believe in the Rally Beaver. Wasn't his fault Pavs forgot how to goalie.

The implication being that he knew how to goalie in the first place?

m.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
The implication being that he knew how to goalie in the first place?

m.

He seemed to have figured it out for a little bit there on that epic run towards the end of the season. Then it just slipped his mind.

Daximus

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Hey guys just a quick reminder that I will be organizing voting for these once the playoffs are over or we are eliminated so get your thinking caps on.

Also if anyone knows of any easy way to do multiple polls without clogging up the forum I am all ears (or eyes). No sure what the easiest way to go about it would be.

Reactions: Afterburner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad