That Granlund Pass!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
He got lucky. Nobody would be talking about this if the Wild did not score.
Which could be said about every great pass ever made... I fail to see the relevance.

He made a great play, got the puck to the team's best scorer on his tape and open for the high percentage shot.

That's skill more than luck.

Vohaul

Jan 24, 2017
Damn, thats a beautiful play.

Im cheering for the Jets but as a Finn cant help but love Granlund too..

The guys got such great vision, IQ and hands.. his season want as good as the last one partly due to injuries etc. but he's got a great deal of talent.

Reactions: Vali Maki Sushi

Fastfrde

Oct 11, 2017
Winterpeg
If that pass was what he meant to do, it was spectacular and even if he was only trying to put it in front of the net, it was a great play. Pulling for the Jets, but still a fan of great hockey.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I thought it was going to be way nicer considering the hype.. He spun off the checker and threw it blindly to the front of the net, and someone was there and got a weak goal. That play happens literally 4-5 times a night.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
I thought it was going to be way nicer considering the hype.. He spun off the checker and threw it blindly to the front of the net, and someone was there and got a weak goal. That play happens literally 4-5 times a night.

Finnish Baby Jesus doesn't throw pucks blindly. He turns saucer passes into wine and now has expanded to 360 spinoramas on tape.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->